Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Watch" You KNOW on what hour the Lord is coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

"Watch" You KNOW on what hour the Lord is coming Empty
PostSubject: "Watch" You KNOW on what hour the Lord is coming   "Watch" You KNOW on what hour the Lord is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:56 am

I have always believed that it is for the "watchers" of this generation to know the time of the Coming of Jesus for his elect. This is because of the straight forward warnings given to us By Jesus that tell us to watch. If we are to watch for something we can never see, what is the point?! Might we at least know the year?

1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Look at this following passage.

Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

In literal Greek it reads: "Watch therefore: that not you know on what hour the Lord of you is coming."

The total value of the Greek letters = 6,647 But if you remove the words "that not" the sentence becomes:

[size=150]"Watch therefore: ...you know on what hour the Lord of you is coming."[/size]

The new value is seen below:

"Watch" You KNOW on what hour the Lord is coming 5639893692_4d44c984dd_z

As I have been posting, the year 5776 is the Jewish calendar year indicated by the Great Pyramid and Temple Mount as the mid-point of the last week of Daniel.

5776 ends on October 2nd, 2016 and 5777 begins on October 3rd 2016.
Back to top Go down

"Watch" You KNOW on what hour the Lord is coming
Page 1 of 1