Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moscow Newspaper Published Report: MH370 on Afghan/Pakistan Border [DISCERN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Moscow Newspaper Published Report: MH370 on Afghan/Pakistan Border [DISCERN] Empty
PostSubject: Moscow Newspaper Published Report: MH370 on Afghan/Pakistan Border [DISCERN]   Moscow Newspaper Published Report: MH370 on Afghan/Pakistan Border [DISCERN] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Well, who isn't following this story? Add this one to your box of "maybe and what if's". The link goes to a Russian newspaper article. The paper is in Cyrillic but the article is in English.

DISCERN ! ! !

http://www.mk.ru/incident/accident/article/2014/04/08/1010734-intelligence-agencies-quotboeing777200er-malaysia-airlines-near-kandahar-the-name-of-the-terrorist-is-hitchquot.html

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Moscow Newspaper Published Report: MH370 on Afghan/Pakistan Border [DISCERN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow Newspaper Published Report: MH370 on Afghan/Pakistan Border [DISCERN]   Moscow Newspaper Published Report: MH370 on Afghan/Pakistan Border [DISCERN] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 pm

I read, and posted in another thread, that a Ret. USAF General (fox news contributor)stated the same thing a couple days after it went missing. He obviously wouldn't elaborate, but did say 'sources' informed him of such I.e. not 'personal theory' or a WAG.
Back to top Go down

Moscow Newspaper Published Report: MH370 on Afghan/Pakistan Border [DISCERN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: