Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Empty
PostSubject: America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures   America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:03 am

America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures
Posted on April 18, 2014by CARLOS MONTAÑA
Fall of 100 year old Elm, White House Lawn, June 25, 2006
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Babylondevours-elm
First Witness . . . Bush Jr.- 100 a prophetic number, biblically, divine completion squared

Fall of Rachel Smith, Miss USA, May 28, 2007
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Rachelsmith
First Witness- Only contestant to fall, at Miss Universe competition

Fall of Crystle Stewart, Miss USA, July 14, 2008
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Crystlestewart
Second Witness- only contestant to fall, at Miss Universe competition (two years in a row; America’s fall is both doubled and confirmed) . . .

Fall of the Laodiceans, May 28, 2009
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Laodicean
National Spelling Bee . . . winning word “Laodicean” . . . the lukewarm western Church of the end times, best exemplified in America . . . Revelation 3:14 to 16- “And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.“

Fall of 70 year old Linden, White House Lawn, June 9, 2009
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Linden-tree-in-front-of-white-house
Second Witness . . . Obama- 70 a prophetic number, biblically . . . divine completion times spiritual completion . . . exactly 3 prophetic years since White House Elm fell . . . trees were 30 years apart in age . . . tree cut off at the base (Daniel 4) . . . 70 years is a generation . . . Babylon America has “70 Years” as Superpower- Jeremiah 25:12- “And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.” . . .

Fall of the Asteroid, western USA, November 18, 2009
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Meteorfireball11182009
A Harbinger- “Like the consumption of the United States all at once” . . . an asteroid is a divine messenger . . . like an angel or prophet . . . came from the North, the direction of God’s judgment . . . America Babylon will be judged from the North (Jeremiah 50 & 51) . . . I dreamed this actual event and it is related to my Jeremiah 1:5 calling for America . . .

Fall of the Presidential Seal, October 5, 2010
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Caucus-podium-blogspanimage2
Notice the “doubling” 10/5 and 20/10 . . . America’s judgment will be “doubled” . . . Revelation 18:6- “Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.“

Fall of the American Flag, Olympic Games (London), August 4, 2012
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Article-2184168-1466a7e6000005dc-870_634x370usaflag
Occurred on President Obama’s 51st birthday . . . 51 is “the number of divine revelation” . . . Bullinger . . . flag fell just as the phrase from the Star Spangled Banner “and our flag was still there” played . . .

Fall of the Presidential Candidate, November 6, 2012
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Mitt_romney_s_concession_speech_74240000_20121106234442_640_480
Mitt Romney had not written out a concession speech, but only a victoryspeech . . . it was 1118 words long . . . the Writing on the Wall of Daniel 5:25 has a Gematria of 1118 . . . MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN . . . Daniel 5:26 to 28- “This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.  TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.  PERES;Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.” 

Fall of the American Eagle, August 21, 2013
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Bald-eagle-crashes-into-the-window-of-an-on-campus-chapel-at-oral-roberts-university
Setting- Christ Chapel at Oral Roberts University just as crowd began to chant “USA, USA” . . . the soaring eagle crashed into a glass window and crumpled to the ground . . .

American Flag torn asunder, November 17, 2013
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Buffaloflagripusaflagtorn
During an “important” American football game, Buffalo, New York . . . American football is one of the main American “gods” . . .

American Flag burns, April 8, 2014
America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures Fireworks-burn-flag
Atlanta, Georgia . . . Opening Day (very important) . . . “America’s game” baseball (an important god) and “America’s team” the Atlanta Braves . . .
God is speaking.  Are you listening?  Are you watching the signs of the times?  Do you know that America is the daughter of Babylon, Babylon the Great of the end times?
Repent now, for our Messiah’s return is near at hand,
CARLOS MONTAÑA
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures   America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:17 am

I would add the Harbinger twin towers sycamore and the replanting of a cypress. This theme repeats over and over. 

What about the command to come out of her my people?
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures   America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:59 am

Seeing all those together is startling. We really are in for it, aren't we? Wow!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures   America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:23 am

Yeah, that looks bad. 
I still wonder if each night when I take my shower, if it's the last one I'll get. Thank Father for my shower Smile
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures   America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:36 am

That God has waited for us so long, to turn from our wicked ways, is a miracle in itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures   America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America’s Fall, the Last Eight Years: A Parable in Pictures
Page 1 of 1