Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond Extraordinary Ep. 19: The Supernatural Worldview with Cris Putnam

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beyond Extraordinary Ep. 19: The Supernatural Worldview with Cris Putnam Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Extraordinary Ep. 19: The Supernatural Worldview with Cris Putnam   Beyond Extraordinary Ep. 19: The Supernatural Worldview with Cris Putnam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Posted by 
natalina
 21 hours ago

Is the paranormal on the rise?  Are supernatural events becoming more common place?  Are people tapping in to a latent power that has been lying dormant in our souls since the beginning of mankind?  Does all of this indicate a shift in the paranormal paradigm?  How should Christians respond to questions about the spirit world, psi abilities, and near death experiences?  All of these questions are explored as we discuss The Supernatural Worldview with Cris Putnam.

Beyond Extraordinary Ep. 19: The Supernatural Worldview with Cris Putnam Cris-Putnam-Interview-Supernatural-Worldview

Cris Putnam is a best selling author, having co-written the explosive books Petrus Romanus and Exo-Vaticana with Thomas Horn.  He holds a Masters in Theological Studies and a Bachelor of Science degree in religion and mathematics from Liberty University as well as a certification in Christian apologetics from BIOLA University.  He is a lifetime member of the Koinonia Institute think-tank and is sponsored through KI-Trust. Cris is recognized for his expertise in the area of biblical prophecy and other prophetic traditions.

The Supernatural Worldview is Cris’ latest work, and it tackles the paranormal, psi, and apocalyptic through a sound Biblical lens.  He’s been and will continue to blog about The Supernatural Worldview and what he coins as the “paranormal paradigm shift” on his new website supernaturalworldview.com.  The book is set to be released on May 15.

His main website focusing on theology and apologetics is www.LogosApologia.org

I’ve been privileged to have read The Supernatural Worldview a couple of times in recent months, and I highly recommend it.  I know you’ll be eager to pick up a copy after listening to this interview.

You can always listen to our show on iTunes, and please remember to rate and review us! Beyond Extraordinary is also proud to be part of the Revelations Radio Network, where you can find this and many other wonderful podcasts with a Christian Worldview.

I am very pleased to welcome back my friend Cris Putnam, on this episode of Beyond Extraordinary.

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:10:09 — 59.6MB)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1