Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America Empty
PostSubject: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:42 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/05/rick-wiles-trunews-end-days-blueprint-the-exodus-collapse-of-america-2461006.html

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 16:19

(Before It's News)
By Susan Duclos

This is part two of May 5, 2014′s Rick Wiles show where he was joined by Messianic Jewish Pastor Levy where they discussed the similarities between America and Egypt and how the Great Famine is coming to the US, which can be heard and seen in a prior article at Before It’s News by Live Free or Die.

In this second part of the show the similarities are recapped briefly, and at the 8:16 minute mark, Pastor Levy joins Wiles again and they start right off the bat with a discussion of the four blood moons in 2014 and 2015,  what they mean according to the bible and archaeologically, as he explains what the blood moons meant to the ancient Israelites and the symbolism.

Pastor Levy also explains how the Hebrew calendar is a blueprint of the end of days and you simply won’t believe what he reveals when that calendar is translated to the one we use now!

The blockbuster in the show is when Pastor Levy reveals the soon-coming date that he believes marks the beginning of the collapse of the United States of America.

Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America Judgment%20USA%20jpeg%20photo

Susan Duclos owns/writes Wake up America
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:01 am

Thanks! I absolutely have to hear this one.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/5_5_14_monday_trunews2.mp3
http://www.trunews.com/Audio/5_6_14_tuesday_trunews2.mp3
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Just checked the legitimacy of this Pastor Levy's claims. From the years 1968-1965 and 1495-1489 BC there's no eclipses on Passover nor Sukkot.

Here's the sources I used. 

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEpubs/5MCLE.html

http://www.hebrewcalendar.net/htdocs/main.en.html

Note: The more sophisticated looking calculators, via the internet, don't even calculate back that far in the past. The above calculator was third one I tried but it's a shabby looking website so, I'm not sure it's accurate. But I still doubt Pastor Levy's prophecy or harbinger, whichever he calls it. Something's definitely up but I doubt it's going on down in Mexico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:45 am

Atlantic, I didn't care for his interpretations of the blood moon either but did like the parallels between Egypt and the US. So, what do you think? Is the US Egypt in bible prophecy?
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:41 pm

This is one I'm definitely going to have to listen to again. So much to digest.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Sheila Zilinsky talked about this along with the Hagmann's. The conversation was prompted from one of the listeners phoning the call-in line and asking about it. I believe it was in hour two if memory serves me right. Maybe hour three . . . ???? It's in there someplace!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t7872-2014_05_05-sheila-zilinsky-on-the-hagmann-report
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:03 pm

I dont know, Jem. This guy is either jumping on the band wagon amd trying to divert us by mixing some lies with the truth, or he might be telling the truth. I'm going to have to dig deeper then and see what I can further determine.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:25 pm

I liked him well enough but he states that USA is Egypt and Babylon.  The Sabbath years he spoke of were interesting. What was up with the April 3rd date? He said it was the exodus, the crucifixion, and then he dropped it.  On his website I found a longer slower presentation he does. It may clear up some questions.

Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Jem, I've got an answer for you. I would tend to agree with the 'harbinger' that USA is Egypt, in type, but not literally in the scope of all Bible prophecy. The USA figures as Egypt only in the Isaiah 19 prophecy, exclusively, according to my belief, and as per people confirming it as well.

I can't remember if Pastor Levy said there was another harbinger, in that, America is also Babylon, I might have read that somewhere else but my thoughts are inconclusive on that, at this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Atlantic, it may be true that not all references to Egypt in prophecy can be considered Egypt-US. I have thought the same thing myself. I'm not absolutely certan that Egypt is the US, it's more of an intuitive understanding with all of the possible parallels. In Isaiah 30, there are references to Judah relying on Egypt for military strength and in modern terms that makes me think of the US.

There are also parallels of the US to Ephraim and Jeremiah's Babylon certainly sounds like the US too but in other places Babylon sounds like it's someone else.

Here are some of the scriptures where Egypt can be found:

Ezekiel 29-32
Isaiah 7, 11, 19, 27:1?, 30-31
Jeremiah 46

In Daniel 7:4, the eagle's wings are plucked before the 4th beast arises.
In Daniel 7:7-8, there are 10 horns, three of them are plucked up before the little horn.
In Zechariah 11:8, God cuts off 3 shepherds in one month. I think they are Egypt, Assyria, and Judah, who might possibly be Ephraim, Manasseh, and Judah (see Zechariah 10-11).
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:57 pm

This Egypt thing might also be figurative. Consider Revelation 11:8 and then consider that the references to Jerusalem being called "Sodom and Egypt" are perhaps being set forth as examples of how far Jerusalem has fallen. Their iniquities are the same as Sodom and Egypt but they aren't physically either of those places that God judged.

NIV wrote:
Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city--which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt--where also their Lord was crucified.

ESV wrote:
and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

KJV wrote:
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

See what I mean? Amerika could be called Egypt, Sodom (that one sure fits), Babylon, and many other things referencing back to those original places and our sins being like their sins.

Having said that I do lean heavily towards Amerika being a major part of the last days Babylon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:08 pm

*... for me, this song is apropo to the subject...  

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:29 pm

Atlantic called it. Rick Wiles reveals the results of his investigation into the “Pastor Levy” fraud. Starts at about 36:00.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/5_22_14_thursday_trunews2.mp3
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Good to know
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:19 pm

His dates didn't make sense, because they didn't line up on both the Hebrew and Gregorian Calendars.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:37 am

I was really happy to hear Rick Wiles stand up and tell the world that this Pastor Levy ministry was a fraud. He didn't mince any words about it either. And kudos for his sharing the results of his  investigations and for pulling the two Levy audios. Wiles really sent the enemy packing. Sent a size 12 boot up Satan's size 2 rump!

OUCH . . . .

Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America Frabz-Ill-shove-my-boot-so-far-up-your-ass-youll-be-flossing-with-my-s-d7f637
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America   Rick Wiles TruNews: End Days Blueprint, The Exodus & Collapse Of America I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: