Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered Empty
PostSubject: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:53 pm

All of us on this forum are here because we see the beautiful, Holy Spirit inspired, brilliance of David Flynn.  I mourned that I found his information only after his (David's) passing.  However, I am truly excited about the research of this servant Doug Krieger.  He did a recent interview on Canary Cry Radio regarding his most recent book as titled above.  If you love David (whom he cites on multiple occasions) then you will love Doug.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GETTING THIS BOOK!

Man's Days are Numbered

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Canary Cry Radio Interview mentioned above

CCR 068: Measuring Creation with Doug Krieger

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Flip to back

See all 2 images

SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS and ON THE EARTH: ...Man's Days Are Numbered! Paperback – March 16, 2014

by Douglas W. Krieger (Author)

FYI when looking it up
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm about ½ way through the audio and it's "cool beans". Definitely worth hearing. Thanks Warrior Shepard.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:02 am

Thanks for  that,WarriorShepherd! He's also on the prophecy club Podcasts. I think there's six half-hour shows and they are great!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:16 am

Also thanks for posting these Canary dudes, I like them. It's like listening to a Christian Pauly Shore!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:04 am

"Grab a straw and a hand pump and pump your brains back into your head through your ear"! Well, that's what he (Canary Cry guy) said at the end of the show. Boy is he ever right about that. The Atlas 5 rocket has fewer moving parts. It was a very interesting program. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong, but he's interesting and I'd bet that he and David Flynn would have gotten on famously if they had met.

OK, I'm off to pump my brains back in my head. Shouldn't take me more than 1.38629 minutes to get 'er done.   lol!  Not a lot there to put back.

Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered Brain%5B3%5D
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:17 pm

I had an interesting day, listening to Kreiger and the Canary guys and then Nathan Leal on  Hagmann and then Nathan from2008. Wow!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 am

The latest post from Doug Krieger.  this one going in depth on the Megan David Star which resides on Israel's flag

The Star of David

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered   Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Douglas W. Krieger - Man's Days are Numbered
Page 1 of 1