Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SD fires deemed suspicious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

SD fires deemed suspicious Empty
PostSubject: SD fires deemed suspicious   SD fires deemed suspicious I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Pray alls well for researcher.....

Anyone else recall repeated postings regarding the al qaeda forest fire starter handbook? Assymetric terror.

"Eight of the nine fires in San Diego County have a suspicious ignition point. The fires were not started normally, sources told ABC affiliate KGTV on Thursday."

http://abc7.com/weather/san-diego-county-8-of-9-fires-suspicious/60945/

At this point you could have footage of obl lighting fires with a torch with an hd video crew and it would never make the news. GMs alive and obl is dead. More like one's in recall and others BEEN dead.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SD fires deemed suspicious Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD fires deemed suspicious   SD fires deemed suspicious I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:55 pm

All is well here and I'm fine. The fires are all about 20 thru 40 miles north of me. And yeah, I've wondered myself about just how suspicious some of these are. They are to spread out from one another so obviously they came from different ignition sources.

Blue arrow is about where I am in San Diego. See how spread out all these fires are? That's just wrong!

SD fires deemed suspicious Fires10
Back to top Go down

SD fires deemed suspicious
Page 1 of 1