Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the One World Religion...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rise of the One World Religion... Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the One World Religion...   Rise of the One World Religion... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 am

Enter stage right, the one world government, and enter stage left, the beginning of the one world religion headed by the False Prophet and the Roman Catholic Church, in that order.

Ephesians 6.11-18:

“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Rise of the One World Religion
By Mike Taylor

“And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live” (Revelation 13:12-14).

I have at other times written about the history of the Catholic Church, mainly the Roman Catholic Church, but with current developments and the election of a surprise candidate called Pope Francis, I feel I need to readdress this “religion” once again based on these new developments. In my last previous article about the last pope, I marveled at how this man just doesn’t seem to fit the preconceived notions floating in my head and those spoken about of. But new developments and details have been brought to light, and we need to look at this man a little closer.

Noting all the signs of the times around us, I’ve wondered when and how a one-world church prophesied in the Bible would come about. For over a hundred years, one body has secretly and with stealth promoted a one-world religion to draw all religions to the “mother church,” which is the Roman Catholic Church. In the past, they did it violently and with blood. Today, they do it with stealth and cunning invading every part of society including education─to promote the unity of the faith. They will do it again with blood during the Tribulation.

Understand, that in the past for personal reasons and because my younger brother has embraced this Satanic form of religion (he feels that only through the Catholic Church can his salvation be assured), I have resisted the idea of shining the light on this movement of “another Christ” instead of the true Christ -- this antichrist type, a.k.a. the “Vicar of Christ” or god on earth. But I have a duty to God to call out heresy and evil within any religious organization that labels itself as “Christian.” It is our duty and our calling according to Paul in 1 Corinthians chapter 6.

Any organization on earth that puts itself above God’s Word should NOT be tolerated by any born-again, gospel believing Christian. We must realize that no man, no church and no organization can assure us of redemption except through the blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Not the Catholic Church, not sacraments, not Mary, not dead saints, not Christian denominations or any power on earth will assure you of a place at the marriage supper of the Lamb. Our Lord will not be replaced with any mere man/woman or church. Paul spoke of our personal responsibility for assuring our own salvation, and it is through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, when he wrote:

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” (Philippians 2:9-12).

Did Paul write that our salvation is through any other means except through the blood of our Savior? No, Paul makes no mention of any other way, as it is not found in the Bible anywhere. Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.” So any other way is simply a LIE. But my brethren which church organization has promoted these lies for over a 1400 years plus -- that the only way to God is through their church? Correct. The Roman Catholic Church is that antithesis of all things that God ordained through His Son, Jesus Christ. Of itself, it is antichrist.

I spoke of stealth in the first part of this commentary message─that one organization has gone fairly silent in recent years directly, but has used deception and the resurgence of its goal of a “one world religion” drawing together all religions including the Far East religions of mysticism and pagan worship. Don’t believe me? I ask that you read the following article sent to me by a dear brother of my online congregation through the link below, (copy and paste if the link doesn’t work): http://www.understandthetimes.org/commentary/c97.shtml

It’s titled “The Jesuit Agenda and the Evangelical/Protestant Church.”

In that article, you will see that the agenda of the Catholic Church is well and alive through men such as Rick Warren and his cohorts, and the emerging church. Steeped with idolatry and mysticism, they do the bidding of the “mother church” and the secret Jesuit society. You see it on TV…“Come back to the mother church"...you mean like one world church? No, thank you, I gave at the office.

more

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/taylor85.html
Back to top Go down

Rise of the One World Religion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: