Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheila Zilinsky on Hagmann Yesterday 22 May - State of the Union (mp3 linked inside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Sheila Zilinsky on Hagmann Yesterday 22 May - State of the Union (mp3 linked inside) Empty
PostSubject: Sheila Zilinsky on Hagmann Yesterday 22 May - State of the Union (mp3 linked inside)   Sheila Zilinsky on Hagmann Yesterday 22 May - State of the Union (mp3 linked inside) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Like I've said before, "Sheila Zilinsky is one class act" Sheila joins the show at 30 minutes in. I haven't listened yet but a show with Sheila always delivers. Enjoy.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/05/23/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down

Sheila Zilinsky on Hagmann Yesterday 22 May - State of the Union (mp3 linked inside)
Page 1 of 1