Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar? Empty
PostSubject: Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar?   Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:25 am

Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar?

Well done, Satan, well done. The clever one has certainly gotten his agenda through in the last 40 plus years. But devil, we know how this story ends. The Bible tells us that Christians, Jesus and God win and you lose. You can celebrate your small victory, but the war isn't over... In fact it's just about to begin.

Published on Jan 31, 2014

Prophetic words by Paul Harvey. The earliest translation of Paul Harvey's "If I was the devil" was around 1964. Many variations of "If I were the devil" exist online and the words contained in this video are more accurate to Paul Harvey's 1996 version. I cleaned up the audio and transcribed the audio. Please share. 

http://www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com/news/default.html
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar?   Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:36 pm

That was made in 1965? I hear it all the time on Hagmann & Hagmann. That's practically prophetic.
I like to listen to J. Vernon Magee in the morning and I guess he passed in the 80's but he also predicts future behavior like this. I always think to myself "thank the Lord for taking you Pastor because you would just not believe it nowadays"
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar?   Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Delfi wrote:
I hear it all the time on Hagmann & Hagmann.

I was just going to say that. Seems you and I have thunk alike. It is usually played between hours two and three at the break. He plays the Eisenhower military industrial complex warning a lot too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar?   Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:02 pm

And now we also have to worry about the educational industrial complex (Common Core/Bill Gates).

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar?   Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Harvey: If I Were the Devil... Does any of this NOT sound familiar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: