Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2014 Nibiru - The Facts - The Destroyer - Historic / Ancient Predictions True...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2014 Nibiru - The Facts - The Destroyer - Historic / Ancient Predictions True... Empty
PostSubject: 2014 Nibiru - The Facts - The Destroyer - Historic / Ancient Predictions True...   2014 Nibiru - The Facts - The Destroyer - Historic / Ancient Predictions True... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:17 am

Interesting video on Planet X....

2014 Nibiru - The Facts - The Destroyer - Historic / Ancient Predictions True...

Published on May 29, 2014

My next video? Is going to knock your socks off. This one? Like all of them? Made for content so as to better understand why so very many, even those whom are religious, take Nibiru and or Planet X so seriously. This is sure to be the year for some serious signs of the approaching celestial body. Some history behind the Destroyer, Planet X, Nibiru, and more information than you care to shake a stick at, but that's the way I like it. 

It goes as far back and further than the pyramids. A lot of information in here, going into the bible, and bibles, and more to find out more of exactly what is going on.

Some may find parts of this video boring but it's to know the history behind this planet X so that any whom state it's a made up theory can rethink their own.

There are bits and bites of information in here to give you something more to think about. That which angers you may very well be the lens of your third eye trying to shut out that which it does not understand. 

This video is not a religious push at all, rather, a study for further facts on Planet X / the Destroyer / Nibiru.

Your faith is up to you.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: