Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm Empty
PostSubject: Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm   Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 am

Mysteries
The Daily Weird
UFOs

03/25/2013 8:41 AM
Greg Newkirk
8 Comments

Residents of the Russian city of Chelyabinsk had a difficult time sleeping last Wednesday night, thanks to the huge glowing orb of light hovering in the sky.

According to the News Agency “Доступ” (Access), the “blazing orb” was first noticed over the city’s Kopeyskoye highway where it was photographed. The previous night of the 19th saw another strange luminous occurrence as locals in the northwest part of the city reported seeing a glowing fog descending from the sky.

Meteorologists theorized that the glowing fog could have been attributed to street lights reflecting off of ice crystals in in the air, but the giant ball of light still has everyone stumped. Could it be related to the meteors that hammered Russia last month or did the city of Chelyabinsk come face to face with visitors from space? If you’ve got any ideas, let us know. Tweet us @WhoForted, message us on Facebook, or leave your thoughts in the comments below.

http://whofortedblog.com/2013/03/25/huge-blazing-orb-appears-russian-city-alarm/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm   Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:09 am

Ha Ha Ha ... the old weather balloon story line:
Meteorologists theorized that the glowing fog could have been attributed to street lights reflecting off of ice crystals in in the air, but the giant ball of light still has everyone stumped. Could it be related to the meteors that hammered Russia last month or did the city of Chelyabinsk come face to face with visitors from space? If you’ve got any ideas, let us know. Tweet us @WhoForted, message us on Facebook, or leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Ha Ha Ha .. How Stupid Are The Weathermen... I see Chem Trails in their reports very frequently and now they hide them with low quality pictures and their bodies in front.

Ice Crystals, I have seen that so often now that the whole planet must be a frozen cube. So totally ridiculous, see them report about Chem Trail clouds that the Sun refracts through those chems and http://www.spaceweather.com/ frequently calls the rainbow effect ICE CRYSTALS and even the Halo around the Sun.

What do they take us for??? Dumbed Down.... sorry the Flouride didn't work on me.... I grew up on well water and brush teeth with baking soda!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm   Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 am

I thought maybe is was a flock of birds reflecting light from the planet Venus... (just copying Jay from MIB).

Who knows? However, you'd think that the perennially frozen Russians would have the whole ice crystal phenomenon pegged by now.

BTW, I'm a baking soda aficionado, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm   Huge “Blazing Orb” Appears Over Russian City, Causes Alarm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: