Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  Empty
PostSubject: Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!    Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Chemtrails, Aerosol Geoengineering and Bioengineering: A Massive Biological Experiment of Unknown Purpose?

Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  Billederchemtrails23

Chemtrails have been found to contain:

Barium, Aluminum Oxide, Titanium, Magnesium, and BannEthylene dibromide (dibromethane) or EDB are the essential elements of the chemtrail. [Nano particles, dessicated human blood cells, bacteria, fungi and other toxic substances have also been detected.]

Aerosol Barium salts were sprayed from planes over Panama, Libya, and during Desert Storm to make people sick and weak. Barium poisoning is worse than lead poisoning. The lungs are affected adversely. Many complaints of colds, flu, even pneumonia occur within a very few days after heavy chemtrail spraying over an area.

Aluminum causes extreme neurological disorders. Dementia, uncontrollable spasms, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s Disease can be caused by long term aluminum exposure. Breathing in those particulates over time is a definite long term hazard.

EDB or dibromethane was banned in the USA years ago from use in all auto and jet fuels. But somehow it is appearing again in samples from chemtrail residue. It is a major component of insecticides, which are nerve poisons. It affects the nervous system especially where breathing is involved. And it is very carcinogenic. (Source)

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!    Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:32 pm

No kidding, all the spraying done out here in the west Direct Connection to bad storms back east!!!!!!

I have 5 stripes across the sky out one window.

There are constantly no less than 10 planes visible in the sky at once and this does not include the commercial airliners.... and you ask.... here is the answer.....

Commercial Airlines of certain names all carry tanks on board, these are set to spray at particular locations via GPS coordinates... I see them come from S.F. Bay Area and go across the Sierras every 10 minutes or so and when they just pass my house the start to spray so the Metropolis cannot see what they do!!!

No joke!
I don't joke about this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!    Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:38 pm

sometime ago I posted about Shasta Co. Ca. reporting 10 years after their study earlier... that the Pitt River now has 4000 X yes times, the State allowable amount of Aluminum in its waters.

It is is in the bark of all trees and the ground ....

They have tried suing the EPA etc. to no avail.

Try going after Evergreen in Pinal Airpark Az.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!    Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Spring, I always wondered why the increase in neurological disorders. Dementia, uncontrollable spasms, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s Disease. Autism in children is increasing, when I was a kid I don't think I new of anyone with Autism. What is the cause? Maybe all we have to do is look up.......

Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  1chemtrails

Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  Pheno02

Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  Chemtrails_11
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!    Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:44 pm

GEO engineering, greed and lust to CONTROL "the world" will lead to the return of Jesus:
"To destroy those who are destroying the earth", "if the Lord had not shortened those days, no flesh would be saved"
I use to think it would be a all-out nuclear war (still could be part of it), but the nuclear testing has ruined our layers of atmosphere protection....therefore ozone holes and higher radiation seeping through from the sun. THEY think the chemtrails are the way to "save the planet" until it "heals". THEN add greed to control "OIL". They hide the alternative energy sources and keep drilling and Fracking the earth for oil and gas (deeper and deeper into the earth). This brings about "accidents" (which they can not correct) that pollute our waters (pour on poisons to cover it up-Corexit)...........alter the waters jet streams (warm waters no longer circulate to north).........air jet streams effected.........Europe stays colder longer.......earth wobbles as balance of ice at poles become schizophrenic. Are chemtrails the lesser of evils to try and stop it? Well............chemtrails are poisoning the animals, trees and plants. The oil spills all around the earth (and holes drilled that can not be plugged) are making "drastic" climate changes as well as the "waste dumping" into our oceans by the greedy ones. A secondary "tragedy" that resulted from these greedy actions is a toxic exertion from the earth of "METHANE". Excessives release of this gas from the "poles ice melt" accelerates the "earth destruction scenario". A silent, invisible, odorless gas that is in "HIGH" abundance outside your doors "right now". I searched for more info on this methane after reading several forums talking about this. The best articles I found were the below:

Article from 2004, warning "report" to Prez saying in less than 20 years drastic climate change and destruction of nations around the world

http://monthlyreview.org/2004/05/01/the-pentagon-and-climate-change
Excerpt From:
Abrupt climate change is believed to result from disruption of the thermohaline circulation, a global ocean conveyor that moves warm, saline tropical waters northward in the Atlantic with the Gulf Stream as its northern arm, and then loops south. (“Thermohaline” comes from the Greek words for heat “thermos” and for salt “halos.”) The heat from this warmer water, when it reaches the North Atlantic, is released into the atmosphere, creating milder winters than would otherwise exist at those latitudes, and allowing the dense surface waters to cool and sink. This draws additional warmer, saline water from the south, helping to keep the conveyor going. Differences in the density of ocean waters associated with the saline content thus drive this ocean conveyor. Abrupt climate change arises from a lessening or collapse of the thermohaline circulation due to increased river runoff, melting ice, and changes in precipitation—all of which serve to increase the amount of freshwater supplied to the North Atlantic. As the salinity of the ocean waters decreases a dramatic lessening or complete collapse of the North Atlantic conveyor circulation can occur."
Note: I looked up the actual report and read it.....long but interesting. However, in my searches the following article seems to do a good summary of where we might be right now. Methane is the bottomline/catalyst of destruction. It turns into formaldehyde as it mixes in the atmosphere, falls to earth in our rain, snow, hail...etc. It falls to the ground at night and goes back up in the day. I am suspecting that many pet animals which I have heard are getting sick (complaints of blood in urine/stools and think it is parvo...but tests are negative) could be getting sick from methane gas??? Increased respiratory problems???? I am still researching effects of formaldehyde on humans...........keep pets in at night and keep lots of indoor oxygen making plants inside.

Here is other article:

http://betseylewis.com/Methane_Gas_Theory.html

METHANE - ANIMAL AND FISH MYSTERY SOLVED - BUT WHY ISN'T THE MEDIA COVERING THIS?

Since 2011 something inexplicable has been happening to our planet. On January 5, 2011 5,000 blackbirds in Beebe, Arkansas fell dead out of the sky. The explanation was firecrackers. Tests were conducted on the birds and it was discovered that something had dissolved their insides, yet the media was told firecrackers frightened the birds to death. When have you seen a bird die from a firecracker noise? Frightening reports continued to pour in of millions of fish found dead on shores around the globe. As of 2013, the reports are still coming in. On January 17, 2013 South Carolina reported in two separate incidents that thousands of fish washed up on shores dead. And I'm sure you've heard about the mysterious noises and booms reported worldwide in the past two years. No doubt we are being warned of an event coming our way.

According to an investigation conducted by researcher Andrea Silverthorne, “Methane gas oxidizes in the atmosphere first to a transitory toxic substance call methanol and then moves to formaldehyde and water vapor. Both are very dangerous gases, because formaldehyde is toxic, and water vapor traps heat.” Silverthorne cites a report published in Science Daily, about methane levels increasing by 27 million tons in 2007 (European Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT).

Further research on the existence and influence of methane in the atmosphere, conducted by Kelly Chance and Thomas P. Kurosu, of the Harvard- Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, revealed that “formaldehyde levels in the atmosphere were consistent with ground levels, and that they were highest in the summer in hotter areas”. Formaldehyde is one of the heaviest gases out there, and it is the product of methane oxidation at high levels. “Methane gas is lighter and is usually located in areas where it turns cooler. Once the oxidation is complete, the gas falls to earth because it is so much heavier,” writes Silverthorne.

But high concentrations of formaldehyde do not limit themselves to air. In 2006, scientists working in Turkey, who had studied formaldehyde levels in water, reported they found formaldehyde in liquid deposits as well as snow. “Wet deposit may be a significant source of HCHO to aquatic systems since concentrations in rainwater are expected to be higher than in surface waters”. Their revelations noted that formaldehyde goes from water to the air and back. After it returns to the water, it forms methane diol (formalin), the toxic preservative used in laboratories. Their report went further to say that wind decreased deposition rates while humidity increased them. Scientists suggested further study of HCHO degradation in water.

So how would formaldehyde affect a bird, frog, fish or goose? According to researcher Andrea Silverthorne: “Even in low levels formaldehyde causes immune reactions. As levels go higher it can cause hypothermia, asphyxiation, and ultimately acidosis, which literally eats you from the inside out.” This description matches what scientists have been describing in almost all cases where birds, geese, bats and other small animals have died mysteriously. She goes on to say that: “formaldehyde ingested through water is the worst form of poisoning. Bats drink water in dark caves. Frogs probably also drink water in their natural environment and so do birds. Fish would probably be the first and most affected creatures in an environment poisoned with formaldehyde, because they live every second of their lives inside the water.

Wouldn’t animals and fish have the ability to smell the formaldehyde and run for their lives? According to a study done by the International Programme on Chemical Safety (IPCS) for the United Nations, formaldehyde does not smell until it reaches 3ppm. Studies made in Brazil -one of the location affected by mass fish death- revealed that concentrations as low as 1.25 ppm, well below the countries legal limit, caused breath impairment. Other studies completed earlier than the one in Brazil, determined that formaldehyde in water reduces oxygen levels. (Morgan, Kevin T. 1984). Apparently, methane seeps in ocean water -as described by Kvenvolden – oxidizing too.
In her research paper published on The Real Agenda, Andrea Silverthorne also presents the case of the bee mass disappearance that became relevant for the main stream media only months ago. She writes: “bees are succumbing to parasites and virus where before they were not, and bees are susceptible to acidosis; they go through it safely in the larva stage. That is why there are no bee bodies to find, in all probability. They may have been literally dissolved with acid, from acidosis created by high formaldehyde levels.

Are world governments conducting studies to test formaldehyde levels in soil, snow, fog, frost, dew, rivers, lakes, ponds, streams . . . and seas — both at night and during the day? Are scientists focusing on the existence of toxic formaldehyde in the air, given that it can cause animal and certainly human poisoning in such minute concentrations? Is formaldehyde gas in the air, water and snow the explanation no one has looked into for the mass death of birds, fish, bats and frogs? (Most media attribute it to fireworks, storms and space clouds. None of which explains the destruction of internal organs and tissues. Formaldehyde poisoning does.).

Here are some of Ms. Silverthorne’s important assertions:

Formaldehyde, like water, seeks its own level, rising higher and higher until it floods the lungs of all living breathing life, maintaining a level of .29 ppm, so we never smell it, but die from chronic exposure. Extinction by formaldehyde gas would explain why small animals die first as a group and then larger ones die— as a group. Is this why our children, who hang out closer to the floor, play outside and sit on the snow and ground more, are experiencing dramatically increasing immune and allergen disorders?

But more important than any question we can raise is the fact none of us animals can escape a gas that circulates in the air, descends to the ground at night and goes right back up during the day. We need to breathe in order to live. When will humans time come to die as a group?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!    Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 pm

they are terra forming for nephilim, hey, how hard would it be to deliver fatal chem. agents w/ what already is being spread ? that 1st part is theory..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!    Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Environment is DYING DUE TO Geo-Engineering!
Page 1 of 1