Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HHS releases 1,296 pages of regulations ahead of holiday weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HHS releases 1,296 pages of regulations ahead of holiday weekend Empty
PostSubject: HHS releases 1,296 pages of regulations ahead of holiday weekend   HHS releases 1,296 pages of regulations ahead of holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:14 am

I see there is a plan to keep those 62+ from getting surgeries.
I'm 62, oh well... HE IS CLOSE.... AND.... COMING VERY SOON!!

MORE LINKS ON LAST FEW LINES TO THE DOCUMENTS

http://washingtonexaminer.com/hhs-releases-1296-pages-of-regulations-ahead-of-holiday-weekend/article/2550506

OPICS: OBAMACARE
[size=40]HHS releases 1,296 pages of regulations ahead of holiday weekend[/size]

BY PHILIP KLEIN | JULY 3, 2014 | 5:00 PM 

HHS releases 1,296 pages of regulations ahead of holiday weekend W200-39a957d347df236eb96419e58dff469e(iStock)
As Americans scrambled ahead of the July Fourth holiday weekend on Thursday afternoon, the Department of Health and Human Services released 1,296 pages of new regulations dealing with payment rates to doctors and hospitals.

The timing of the news release is part of a long pattern forPresident Obama's administration, which has often used holidays as an opportunity to dump dense regulatory changes when most reporters and Americans are focused on their holiday plans.

The release came at 4:15 p.m.

Last year, the Obama administration used the days surrounding the July 4th holiday as an opening to announce a delay to the employer mandate and to disclose the fact that the exchanges would operate on the honor system, doling out benefits without properly verifying information provided by applicants.

Thursday's regulations from the HHS' Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services can be viewed here and over here.

Back to top Go down

HHS releases 1,296 pages of regulations ahead of holiday weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: