Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER Empty
PostSubject: NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER   NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:46 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Train_Derails_In_Montana,_Dumps_Boeing_Fuselages_Into_River/36411/0/38/38/Y/M.html

[size=33]TRAIN DERAILS IN MONTANA, DUMPS BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER[/size]

July 5, 2014

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

Until now, whenever Warren Buffett's preferred mode of industrial transportation - that would be trains - derailed, it would usually involve spilling generous amounts of oil into the surrounding area, far more than any hypothetical pipeline disaster to date would have resulted in. Then, in an apparent first, overnight a train derailed in Montana and spilled fuselages of Boeing 737 airplanes into the Clark Fork River. One wonder if all of these airplane orders had been funded by the Ex-Im bank.
From King5.com:
Quote :
The investigation continues into the derailment of a train near the town of Superior, Montana Thursday night.
Some of the cars carried aircraft components.
Nineteen cars on the westbound train derailed. Three of the cars contained aircraft parts and ended up in the Clark Fork River. Sources tell KING5 the parts were heading to Boeing in Renton.
Crews spent the night and into this morning cleaning up.
[size]
Photos from the derailment site:
praise GOD.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2014/07/Boeing fuselage 0.jpg]NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER Boeing%20fuselage%200[/url]
praise GOD.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2014/07/Boeing fuselage 1.JPG]NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER Boeing%20fuselage%201[/url]
praise GOD.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2014/07/Boeing fuselage 2.jpg]NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER Boeing%20fuselage%202[/url]
NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER Boeing%20fuselage%203
NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER Boeing%20fuselage%204
In any event, since the capital order will have to go through twice, expect a bumper month when it comes to July Durable Goods, and thus Q3 GDP. In retrospect, the "derailed airplane fuselage" theory of economic growth may soon replace the "broken window" falacy as a means to "boost" the US economy.
NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER Boeing%20fuselage%201

[ltr]You might like:[/ltr][/size]
Back to top Go down

NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER   NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:59 am

Ok, lost my next post with all the recent derrailments. 
Just do a quick search and look at the dates of recent... then look at the cargo.... could also be tied to banks or Co's of others that have happened.

Though I have solved much of my hacker problems via a different system which is more secure.. it is still javascript (When ON) is the problem as it can be used for packet injection and back door. 
So... when I lose a big post, I am no longer willing to go through the problems a second time to get it posted.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down

NO ACCIDENT!! MANY TRAIN DERAILMENTS: 737 BOEING FUSELAGES INTO RIVER
Page 1 of 1