Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coal Rollers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Coal Rollers Empty
PostSubject: Coal Rollers   Coal Rollers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:04 pm

"I rolled coal on a Prius once just because they were tailing me."

http://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-purposely-making-cars-spew-black-smoke-2014-7

hilarious
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Coal Rollers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coal Rollers   Coal Rollers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:54 pm

I wonder how this might work at night when you get some idiot tailgater in a jacked-up pickup truck shining their hi-beams into your rear view mirror mile after eye searing mile? I used to do a lot of night driving and I encountered a bunch of these idiots. Only solution I found was to keep slowing down and down and down until they finally pulled around and passed. We're talking 4 to 8 lane hi-ways here. They'd usually go around at about 25 miles per hour . . .

. . . all pissed off too! Idiot drivers.

Anyone remember Samantha from the TV show Bewitched? If I had powers and could wiggle my nose there would be a bunch of flat tires and seized engines. Good thing I don't have powers, huh?

Back to top Go down

Coal Rollers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: