Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Directions to Hollow Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Directions to Hollow Earth Empty
PostSubject: Directions to Hollow Earth   Directions to Hollow Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:49 am

Published on Oct 1, 2013

I was looking around on Google Earth one day, I wanted to see what was on the exact oposite side of the Earth from the Great Pyramid.

• Category
    Science & Technology

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Hollow Earth   Directions to Hollow Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 am

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-10-09/news/0070310096_1_richard-byrd-evelyn-byrd-byrd-joined

My two cents worth.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Hollow Earth   Directions to Hollow Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:57 am

Wow, quietobserver, that was so sad to read. Having taken care of a few people with dementia (the latest was my mom) this sounded an awful lot like early to mid-stage Alzheimer's. I'm no doctor but I've seen more than my fair share of it. Two cases AIDS related and then my mom (not HIV related), all tragic and all terminal. Those are just the ones that I personally took care of. I've seen (and sometimes helped) a few others. My car can find its way to San Diego Hospice all on its own built-in autopilot.

I wonder what the younger Byrd knew???? I wonder who else knew that he knew????
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Hollow Earth   Directions to Hollow Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:46 am

researcher wrote:
Wow, quietobserver, that was so sad to read. Having taken care of a few people with dementia (the latest was my mom) this sounded an awful lot like early to mid-stage Alzheimer's. I'm no doctor but I've seen more than my fair share of it. Two cases AIDS related and then my mom (not HIV related), all tragic and all terminal. Those are just the ones that I personally took care of. I've seen (and sometimes helped) a few others. My car can find its way to San Diego Hospice all on its own built-in autopilot.

I wonder what the younger Byrd knew???? I wonder who else knew that he knew????

So sorry to hear about your mother. I've had a few friends and loved ones who've slipped into dementia, difficult subject to say the least.

Occum's razor would indicate that if its smokin' it was once burnin' and the Byrd family mysteries exhibit all the signs of no such agency while still working on their craft, in my opinion. Pursuant to previous discussions, nowadays they'll just jump your pacemaker or run our arses into a tree while driving. Nasty bunch of actors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Hollow Earth   Directions to Hollow Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:24 pm

That really is very sad.  I'm sorry for the family.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Hollow Earth   Directions to Hollow Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Well, since we;re on here about a hollow earth this seems a fitting place to post this hollow earth video series from Jim Wilhelmsen of http://www.echoesofenoch.com/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Directions to Hollow Earth   Directions to Hollow Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: