Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 star General reveals End of America by 2017 must listen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rita

4 star General reveals End of America by 2017  must listen Empty
PostSubject: 4 star General reveals End of America by 2017 must listen   4 star General reveals End of America by 2017  must listen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:14 pm

https://soundcloud.com/v-guerrilla/guerrillareport-071614

really sad, likely true.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4 star General reveals End of America by 2017 must listen   4 star General reveals End of America by 2017  must listen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: 4 star General reveals End of America by 2017 must listen   4 star General reveals End of America by 2017  must listen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:12 pm

This from Steve Quayle's website:

CONCERNING V'S REVELATION FROM 4 STAR GENERAL ADDENDUM!-UPDATE AND WARNING
TUESDAY JULY 15TH APPROACHING MIDNIGHT I RECV'D AN EMERGENCY CALL FROM 'V' WHO RELAYED THE GENERALS WARNINGS TO HIM-A COUPLE OF THINGS DIRECTLY MENTIONED BY V'S SOURCE WERE LEFT OUT OF THE AUDIO-I HAVE HIS PERMISSION TO WRITE THESE OUT AND POST-NUMBER 1.)-THE AC-130 GUNSHIP PILOTS AND A-10 PILOTS AND GUNNERS ARE BEING TRAINED TO FIRE ON CHURCHES AND CONGREGATIONS TO TOTALLY ANNIHILATE THE CONGREGATIONS-WHEN THE BACKLASH FROM THE PILOTS AND GUNNERS ROSE IN PROTEST THE DECISION WAS MADE TO UTILIZE THE DRONES TO DO THE DIRTY WORK--NOTE THE TELLING NAME 'REAPER' FOR INSIDE CONUS DRONE KILLS VERSUS 'PREDATOR' FOR OUTSIDE COUNTRY DRONE KILLS.THIS WAS A CONFIRMATION OF PREVIOUS Q- ALERT POSTED IN THIS SECTION MONTHS AGO BY ACTUAL AC-130 GUNSHIP FIRE CONTROL OFFICER.TO SAY THIS TROUBLED MY SPIRIT BEYOND MEASURE, I WRESTLED WITH THIS IN MY MIND ALL DAY YESTERDAY, UNTIL I SENSED THE LORD JESUS GAVE ME CLARITY -IT WONT BE JUST THE NOMINAL CHURCHES THAT ARE DESTROYED BUT THE MEGA-CHURCHES THAT HAVE COMPROMISED WITH SIN AND EMBRACED THE WAR ON JESUS AND THE BIBLE-THE LORD GAVE ME THE UNDERSTANDING THAT EVEN THOUGH THE MEGA CHURCHES AND LARGER APOSTATE CHURCHES WHO HAVE COMPROMISED, THINK THEY ARE SAFE BY THEIR COMPROMISE -THE DEVIL WILL DESTROY THEM ALSO--WHY? EVERY LAST IMAGE OF ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO THE OLD AGE WILL BE DONE AWAY WITH, BUT HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE-THE CHURCHES WHO SATAN HAS DECEIVED WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE DEVILS CONTEMPT FOR THEM--JUST AS JUDAS HUNG HIMSELF AFTER BETRAYING JESUS !BIBLE BELIEVING CONGREGATIONS AND PASTORS CAN NOW PRAY AND ACTIVELY SEEK GOD FOR HIS PROTECTION AND GUIDANCE FROM THIS PLOT! NUMBER 2) MAJOR AMERICAN CITIES WILL DIS- APPEAR IN A SURPRISE STRIKE BY NUCLEAR WEAPONS.WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN WARNED FOR DECADES BY DIMITRU DUDUMAN HENRY GRUVER,AC VALDEZ AND OTHER MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE SEEN AMERICAS NUCLEAR AND BIOLOGICAL DEMISE! SEEK THE LORD JESUS WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND -FOR THE NIGHT COMES QUICKLY, WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK--PSALM 91
Jul 17, 2014
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4 star General reveals End of America by 2017 must listen   4 star General reveals End of America by 2017  must listen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:34 pm

It's a little easier on the eyes in lower case. I HATE all caps run-on sentences like this one. Used Microsoft Word to change it to something a little more readable.

================================================

This from steve quayle's website:

concerning v's revelation from 4 star general addendum!-update and warning
tuesday july 15th approaching midnight i recv'd an emergency call from 'v' who relayed the generals warnings to him-a couple of things directly mentioned by v's source were left out of the audio-i have his permission to write these out and post-number 1.)-the ac-130 gunship pilots and a-10 pilots and gunners are being trained to fire on churches and congregations to totally annihilate the congregations-when the backlash from the pilots and gunners rose in protest the decision was made to utilize the drones to do the dirty work--note the telling name 'reaper' for inside conus drone kills versus 'predator' for outside country drone kills.this was a confirmation of previous q- alert posted in this section months ago by actual ac-130 gunship fire control officer.to say this troubled my spirit beyond measure, i wrestled with this in my mind all day yesterday, until i sensed the lord jesus gave me clarity -it wont be just the nominal churches that are destroyed but the mega-churches that have compromised with sin and embraced the war on jesus and the bible-the lord gave me the understanding that even though the mega churches and larger apostate churches who have compromised, think they are safe by their compromise -the devil will destroy them also--why? Every last image of anything remotely related to the old age will be done away with, but here's the bottom line-the churches who satan has deceived will be destroyed in the devils contempt for them--just as judas hung himself after betraying jesus !bible believing congregations and pastors can now pray and actively seek god for his protection and guidance from this plot! Number 2) major american cities will dis- appear in a surprise strike by nuclear weapons.we have already been warned for decades by dimitru duduman henry gruver,ac valdez and other men and women who have seen americas nuclear and biological demise! Seek the lord jesus while he may be found -for the night comes quickly, when no man can work--psalm 91
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: 4 star General reveals End of America by 2017 must listen   4 star General reveals End of America by 2017  must listen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Thanks for that researcher....I agree...very hard to read, the other way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 star General reveals End of America by 2017 must listen   4 star General reveals End of America by 2017  must listen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 star General reveals End of America by 2017 must listen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: