Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horses may become more valuable than cars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
avelortiz84

Horses may become more valuable than cars Empty
PostSubject: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:12 am

Any livestock for that matter, but I'll get to the point. Early this morning at about 4:45am pacific, I was pulled from my sleep by the Holy Spirit simply saying:
"Ecclesiastes 10:7"
I don't remember what I was dreaming about before hand, but I remember that vividly. I thought nothing of it at first, but forced myself up to find out what it says in the Word, because I'm not a walking Bible, unlike those that have been studying most of their lives, I have not. It reads:
"I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth."

Yesterday evening, before bed, I was doing the dishes. There is a window caddy-corner to the sink and it was open. I could the trotting of horses, pretty common where I live in SoCal, as Mexicans love to walk their horses (with respect). I thought to myself soon after I heard their trotting, "Horses would be a luxury in the middle of a mass exodus."
I can't say that this is prophetic, especially considering I've never read the book of Ecclesiastes, but I don't dream up books and verses everyday out of the blue like that, so I'm convinced they are connected in some way.

I would love your guys' thoughts on this!

God bless!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:49 am

Yeah, & you can eat a horse, you can't eat a Honda..just saying.

Mountain bikes are good too. After the first batch of solar flares or an EMP (man made, meteor, asteroid) most cars won't run anyway, at least anything fuel injected that wasn't parked underground somewhere or just happened to be in the middle of the Eisenhower tunnel (or others) at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:49 am

avel, I've had the same feeling about horses. That we are going to need them again very soon. Every time I see the gas prices rise I wonder how much a horse and buggy would cost me. Then I also think that after some overwhelming attack, we are all gonna be walking to the nearest farmer asking if we can stay with him. I have an uncle with a farm in Minnesota and I've been wondering how am I going to treck all the way over to him from socal, with 3 kids a dog and a hubby who complains a lot. But.. maybe we'll be raptured at that time.

After all we are talking about an electro magnetic pulse maybe God uses that pulse of energy to pull us up to him. Maybe because we are all ready connected to him that with an EMP strike it's a done deal, we are gone. IDK. Just thinking out loud.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:01 pm

You have to remember that our bodies are electric. Our brain has electrical activity and so does our hearts.

Remember this old tune...
"I sing the body electric. I celebrate the me yet to come. I toast to my own illusion. When I become one with the sun.... And I look back on Venus. I look back on Mars. (and something, something) with 10 million stars. And in time and in time we will all be one."

Rapture tune if I ever heard one now that I'm thinking about it. I think the song is called "Body Electric" it was a song we sang in choir in the early 80s.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
avelortiz84

PostSubject: Re: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:14 pm

An EMP attack is certainly in the deck of cards for America, the dealer deals, and you receive the hand your dealt (plain and simple). But what separates horses from vehicles, bikes, atvs, etc. (besides the obvious), is they run on fuel that can be found nearly everywhere you look. You would have to have a Harley with large compartments for fuel, food, water, shelter, etc., and no electronic control management, to be of any use in the last days. The same applies to a car or atv. The exception would be if you kept your vehicle in a faraday cover, which takes some supplies and elbow grease. One other animal came to mind when thinking of horses, is the Donkey. It can ridden as well as haul the weight of fuel, food, water, and shelter (and plenty of it), and they're reasonably priced ($400-$800).

@Proskuneo, I agree. I would point to the Shroud of Turin as evidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Donky's are better because of feed / health issues.
They are healthier grazing natural grains of the plains or what ever.
Horses require more maintenance.
Donky's are more sure footed and excellent pack animals.

Yes Donky's are slower, but they also become attached to their owners and make good loyal / friends.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Jesus road a Donkey.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:05 pm

I think it's entirely plausible that the Rapture would equal a world wide EMP.
And certainly at the Second Coming.
And I'd be thrilled to have a discussion about the 'energy' of God and what we can
experience even now by His Spirit.  We won't get it right, but we can be right in part, I'm sure.
No offense to donkeys.  I would take them.  But I really want horses.

The literal meaning of the verse itself is an often found theme in the Bible.
Could it have been an answer to something you've been thinking on regarding the rich men and the leaders of the world?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horses may become more valuable than cars   Horses may become more valuable than cars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horses may become more valuable than cars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: