Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT   WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:27 am

BIG PROBLEM... RECYCLED WATER FROM WASTE TREATMENT PLANTS!!!!!!

I recently (last week) went to buy extra water filters for my large food grade buckets.

THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK!!!!!

I RECOMMEND YOU BUY PORTABLES LIKE LIFE STRAW OR OTHER SMALL ONES FOR BUG OUT BAG !! IMMEDIATELY !! AND ANY YOU CAN FIND THAT ARE  PORTABLE IN REGARD TO TRANSPORTING .. FOR USE IN BUCKETS OR ??

DON'T FORGET THE *COLLOIDAL SILVER* *VITAMIN C & D3* !!!!!!

Now.. think about this issue with watering city parks with non drinkable treated water... your favorite pooch licks some up... licks your face or other and guess what VIRUS TRANSFER SUCSESSFUL!!
No wonder elites like Bush bought aquafirs! 

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2014/08/be-careful-atlanta-ebola-virus-being-released-into-sewage-system-recycled-water-a-potential-doomsday-scenario-2545616.html

Shock! Don’t Drink The Water Atlanta! Ebola Virus Being Released Into Sewage System! Recycled Water A Potential Doomsday Scenario?

Saturday, August 9, 2014 8:54

A word of warning is going out across the internet to those in Atlanta, Georgia, be VERY CAREFUL with your drinking water if the source is recycled water via the Atlanta sewage system. According to this brand new report from The Watchers, ebola virus is now being released into Atlanta’s sewage system.  The video below is called “Ebola Virus SHOCK – Ebola Virus Being Released Into Atlanta Sewage Treatment Plant” for a good reason. With ebola virus potentially being released via recycled sewage water into not only drinking water but irrigation systems and being used to water crops to eat, we hope that what we read from Jim Bynum and hear in the video below isn’t true.

EBOLA VIRUS BEING RELEASED TO ATLANTA SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT.

8/5/2014

By Jim Bynum

“Ebola Patients Brought to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta”, after The Federal Public Health Service had assured the public that it is a Biosafety Level 4 treatment center as required by CDC. It appears to meet the CDC standard for containment of aerosols in hospitals, but offers no safety for aerosols generated during sewage treatment to plant workers, sludge (biosolids) haulers, or those exposed to Filoviruses (ebola) in reclaimed sewage effluent used as irrigation on parks, school grounds and food crops as well as the users of sewage sludge (biosolids) used for the same
purposes..

If Filoviruses such as Ebola are In Sewage, it will survive in the Effluent == Reclaimed water and Sludge products. More about viruses in sewage.

WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT Fdas
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT   WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:47 am

Technically he's supposed to be utilizing a 5 gallon biohazard bucket, for lack of a better description. With that said, nothing surprises me any more, he could be strolling outside to water the azaleas for all we know.
Back to top Go down

WATER !! FILTERS !! & EBOLA ... = READ-IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1