Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) Empty
PostSubject: St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:09 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/massive-brawl-shuts-down-st-louis-galleria-mall-on-lockdown/

Nasty stuff. 

(those easily offended avoid the comment section)

Last edited by quietobserver on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title update)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Ohhh, I've been saying for a long time that we are going to have ourselves a race war in this country. I don't want to see that happen. I remember all to well the 1960's riots. Even if you don't go look at the comments section you'll get an eye-full in just the article alone.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:11 am

researcher wrote:
Ohhh, I've been saying for a long time that we are going to have ourselves a race war in this country. I don't want to see that happen. I remember all to well the 1960's riots. Even if you don't go look at the comments section you'll get an eye-full in just the article alone.

After reading those comments…. you may just be right.  Things are being pushed to the very edge.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:06 am

Someone mentioned yesterday that sodomobama likes to take his extensive vaca's on virtually all white Martha's Vineyard just to be divisive.  I don't recall the exact reasoning, but it was done more than anything as a sort of psy-op to draw attention to and remind black america of the all white enclaves where they're not wanted or allowed, etc.. Its getting little news coverage, but most black americans are getting pretty upset with the influx of illegals and the social services they're receiving. I could go on, but we all have seen the divide and conquer strategy for 6 years now.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:01 pm

"The protest Tuesday is being sponsored by a who’s who of radical far left organizations including: theTauheed Youth Organization, Organization for Black Struggle (a pro-Hamas group), New Black Panther Party (NBPP), Moorish Science Temple, http://www.yellowpages.com/saint-louis-mo/mip/moorish-science-temple-457942853, Nation of Islam – Mosque 28, and the Universal African Peoples Organization(UAPO)."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-new-black-panthers-rally-at-st-louis-county-courthouse-over-michaelbrown-killing/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/looting-spreads-shoe-carnival-in-south-st-louis-city-hit-overnight/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 am

Crime

Police: Officer Shoots, Critically Wounds Suspect Near Ferguson

CBS affiliate KMOV-TV in St. Louis reports that St. Louis County police spokesman Brian Schellman said officers responded to a report of four men wearing ski masks armed with shotguns a block or two east of Ferguson, as well as reports of shots fired in the area.

When they arrived, they found more than two dozen suspects fleeing on foot, Schellman said.

At one point, an officer confronted a suspect who pulled a handgun on the officer, according to the police spokesman.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/13/police-officer-shoots-critically-wounds-suspect-near-ferguson/

All while more "protesters" are on their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Second man shot (with handgun) & Gun Sales Surge In Area   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/missouri-police-shoot-second-man-in-city-where-teenager-was-killed.html

Missouri police ‘shoot second man’ in city where teenager was killed

Jon Swaine
London Gaurdian
August 13, 2014

A second man has been shot by police in the Missouri city where an unarmed black 18-year-old was shot dead last weekend, according to multiple reports.

Police officials told local reporters that the man was shot in Ferguson by a St Louis County officer after pointing a handgun at him soon after 1am on Wednesday, following fresh demonstrations over the death on Saturday of Michael Brown.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/gun-stores-see-sales-spike-in-wake-of-ferguson-riots.html

Gun stores see sales spike in wake of Ferguson riots

Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Vince Brennan
St. Louis Business Journal
August 13, 2014

For the past two days, Steve King has been “unbelievably busy” at his gun store, Metro Shooting at 11434 St. Charles Rock Road. King said business spiked 50 percent as local residents respond to the violent events taking place in Ferguson.

“We’ve sold a variety of handguns, shotguns and AR-15s (a semi-automatic rifle),” King said. “All of the sales are having to do with home defense.”

King, who owns the store that has 17 employees and 2013 revenue of about $2 million, added that customers have ranged from new firearm buyers to those upgrading their current arsenal. He said both black and white individuals have purchased firearms at his store over the past few days.

“Usually it’s pretty slow through the summer, but this has been a huge spike for business,” King said. “People are hunkering down because those events are taking place too close to their own home … in some cases, a half a mile away. Lots of people are afraid.”

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 pm

HOLDER DISPATCHES TEAM THAT 'INFLAMED' TRAYVON CASE

Justice Department intervening in racially charged Ferguson shooting

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/holder-dispatches-team-that-inflamed-trayvon-case/#mmTSxCRPIdjvPypU.99

MO govenor is reported to be removing the local Fergeson P.D. from the riot/protest situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)   St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Louis - -0- Administration deploys the race baiters (again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: