Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He Has Risen!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

He Has Risen! Empty
PostSubject: He Has Risen!   He Has Risen! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:28 pm

From L A ....

He Has Risen!

This is a video of the production we did at the former Malibu Vineyard 10 years ago. D. David Morin produced it and that’s your’s truly, conducting in front as I was Music Director there.

The choir and the soloists are wonderful, the lighting and set, edgy, and D. David’s direction superb. This is a musical illustration of the passion of the Messiah and ends with the triumphant He Is Risen.

I’m releasing it early so folks can watch all 40 minutes of it!

Blessings to all, for He is our hope as He has Risen from the dead!
L. A. Marzulli

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

He Has Risen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Has Risen!   He Has Risen! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:34 am

He has risen indeed! halleluyah!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

He Has Risen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Has Risen!   He Has Risen! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 am

Halleluyah! Smile Thank you Father for your Son. Smile He Has Risen! He%20is%20not%20here%20closeup
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

He Has Risen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Has Risen!   He Has Risen! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:08 am

He Has Risen! Colorfulheisrisen
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

He Has Risen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Has Risen!   He Has Risen! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:29 pm

What an awesome GOD.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He Has Risen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Has Risen!   He Has Risen! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Has Risen!
Page 1 of 1