Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising Empty
PostSubject: Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising   Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2014/08/is-yellowstone-about-to-blow-ground-now-melting-spewing-gas-2455438.html

Is Yellowstone about to Blow? – Ground Now Melting & Spewing Gas

Monday, August 18, 2014 16:44

Yellowstone is now experiencing three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day. The Entire Park is now actively erupting gas at most Geysers and MELTING the Asphalt Roads. Early this year there were reports of a MASS migration of Animals at the Park and the Ground is rising at an alarming rate. Will the Volcanoe erupt soon? Some are claiming it could, within weeks. However, no one really knows and it would be impossible for anyone to say for sure. It may be years or decades away. This park goes through cycles and this may be one of those. 

Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising Yellowstone-volcano
SOURCE: DAVID VOSE
Back to top Go down
moko

Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising   Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:39 pm

I saw that asphalt melting,pretty weird..i would guess something will happen their soon. ...but we dont know when
Back to top Go down

Is Yellowstone about to Blow? three, and up to eleven, earthquakes each day, Ground is rising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: