Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST Empty
PostSubject: POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST   POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 pm

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST   POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:35 am

Was that translated properly? Ican't believe what I just saw.... blatant... Is this real?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST   POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:05 am

We really weren't given any information or facts that were verifiable so until some of those things appear I'm calling bunk. I dine on facts so feed my left brain.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST   POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:24 am

I've read it some where else I just can't find it but below is some of what I read.....

Pope Francis Declares Himself the Antichrist and Lucifer “the Father”

Posted on May 29, 2014 

Pope Francis Declares Himself the Antichrist and Lucifer “the Father”

POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST Hqdefault
Pope Francis Declares Himself the Antichrist and Lucifer…
View onyoutu.be
Preview by Yahoo
Categories: Uncategorized

3 thoughts on “Pope Francis Declares Himself the Antichrist and Lucifer “the Father””

1. Reply

POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST 0d488d852ec3c468cdc0d4805ed529fd?s=68&d=blank&r=GHoly Cross on May 29, 2014 at 12:58 pm said:

John,
    This was already debunked as an incorrect translation/meaning. You really should not give in so easily to the Catholic bashing posts. I throughout my whole life have witnessed Protestants bashing Catholics simply because of ignorance and hate. Are those Christian qualities???

This is absolutely bogus. The word “lucifer” is a common latin word. It comes from the word lucis (which means light or dawn) + ferre (which means to carry), In latin the word “lucifer” is merely a noun meaning literally “light bringer” and was the word Romans used for the “Morning Star”. This word is found many times in the latin Bible with absolutely no connection to the devil.

Your translation is willfully and purposefully twisted. You have to twist the other words around your intention of transforming a common noun meaning “light bringer” or “morning star” into a proper noun meaning Satan. The proper translation is “May this flame be found still burning by the Morning Star: the oneMorning Star who never sets, Christ your Son, who, coming back from death’s domain, has shed his peaceful light on humanity, and lives and reigns for ever and ever.”

I you wish, we can help you understand many of the MISCONCEPTIONS and lies about the Catholic Faith. Let’s start with Mary. If you wish, I can post true teachings and not some disgruntled protestants protestations! You have my email. Remember – John Wayne was supposedly a 33rd degree Freemason. See response below from one commenter after this video.

If “lucifer” was intended to invoke “Lucifer” the sentence makes no sense. It would say “May this flame be found still burning by Satan, the one Satan who never sets (obviously the use of the word “sets” makes the context clear that “lucifer” is the latin word for “morning star” and not the proper name “Lucifer”), Christ your Son, who coming back from death’s domain, has shed his peaceful light on humanity and lives and reigns for ever and ever.” It makes no sense and you know it. It is utter rubbish and complete lies. Catholics worship the Trinity not Satan.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST   POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:20 am

The interpretation of this is certainly wrong I am quite sure, we may not agree with many doctrines of
the catholic church but a lot of people will go to great lengths to justify  what they want to believe and by doing so vilify a person without checking in great depth what has been translated. I do believe there
are many 'bon again' Christians in the catholic church despite the false doctrines.  I have a friend who is most definitely 'born again' as I took her to a meeting where she committed her life to Jesus Christ and her love and works for the Lord and others are evident in her life.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST   POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:47 pm

I put it up for debate...That is it Smile
I found it on You tube...Posted it and thank you for your responses.. In any sense...the catholic church is bogus and everything else that comes from it...

Yes it may well be bogus...however what is bogus is the catholic church...you dont find GOD or Jesus Christ in a Church...simple as that...and anything else associated with them is false...

Praise to GOD Almighty for he will deliver those who are righteous in heart and spirit...Amen

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST   POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POPE DECLARES HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST
Page 1 of 1