Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Empty
PostSubject: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:56 pm

http://fox4kc.com/2014/08/28/unusual-respiratory-virus-enterovirus-68-strikes-metro-kids/

"Human enterovirus-68 (HEV-68) is a rare virus.. .........."

http://www.decodedscience.com/polio-like-virus-california-enterovirus-68-paralyzing-kids/43034

"REPORT: Illegals Bring Contagious Diseases Across Border – Obama Spreads Them Around Country"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/report-obama-is-dumping-contagious-disease-exposed-illegal-aliens-across-us/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:07 pm

Rare virus might be causing central Ohio kids’ respiratory illnesses

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/09/03/Pediatric-respiratory-illnesses-enterovirus-68.html

soapbox
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/unidentified-respiratory-virus-hit-kids-country/story?id=25334106

"Viruses don't tend to respect borders," ABC News Chief Health and Medical Editor Dr. Richard 

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:51 pm

quietobserver wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/unidentified-respiratory-virus-hit-kids-country/story?id=25334106

"Viruses don't tend to respect borders," ABC News Chief Health and Medical Editor Dr. Richard 

It's not like the people are respecting our borders, either.  Just saying.  Sad
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:35 am

"Another talk-radio giant, Michael Savage, blasted Obama for releasing the illegal-alien children in all 50 states: “This population in America, which once enjoyed the greatest health on earth, is now being devolved into a second-world nation in terms of health because Obama is so corrupt, was so ignorant, was so evil that he’s taken what was once the greatest nation on earth and devolving us into a second nation status.”

Savage, who earned a doctorate in epidemiology at the University of California at Berkeley, declared on his show Monday, “For 20 years, I’ve been trying to warn America about the unscreened immigrants being brought in. Now, of course, it’s coming home to roost and the American people are being lied to by the Centers for Disease Transmission. They used to be the CDC; they’re now the CDT.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/americans-fret-about-mystery-virus-and-illegal-kids/#L0Or3SX0FMXaDAuV.99

--------

Keep yourself informed and my prayers go out to the kids and their families.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:40 am

Just wondering if anyone in these states is noticing a lot of chemtrail planes... it is another possible method to aerosol the peeps!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:56 am

spring2 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone in these states is noticing a lot of chemtrail planes... it is another possible method to aerosol the peeps!

Well, I had similar thoughts so its either conspiracy theory or coincidence theory, but there appears to be some correlation to the jetstream and 'fallout' recipient states. Whether its chemical or radioactive isotopes the results the same, weakened immune systems.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:16 pm

"A wave of viruses and asthma attacks resulted in Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center setting a record on Friday for the most kids treated on an inpatient basis.

The hospital reported 540 patients staying overnight."

http://m.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2014/09/09/viral-outbreak-leads-to-record-number-of.html?r=full

On a positive note this is starting to make some headlines, the more the parents know and the more quickly they seek treatment the better.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:11 am

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/10/01/child-dies-in-rhode-island-from-complications-of-enterovirus/

fatal case of enterovirus-68.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:28 am

We have a lot of this in Colorado, where papers yesterday were reporting the 10th child to become paralyzed after having the illness. Exclamation

To answer your question spring, I have not noticed anything different about our trails here.  We get them for sure, but nothing lately to notice a change.  If it were chemtrails though, wouldn't adults be picking this up too, at least in some capacity? 

Wondering also if any of the latest vaccines, especially those reserved for school-age children, had anything to do with this as well.  Illegals may be a factor too, but it spread really fast...the number of children who are getting this seem too big and too diverse to have all been infected by illegal immigrant children.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:37 am

fishesnloaves wrote:
Wondering also if any of the latest vaccines, especially those reserved for school-age children, had anything to do with this as well.  Illegals may be a factor too, but it spread really fast...the number of children who are getting this seem too big and too diverse to have all been infected by illegal immigrant children.
That's where my thoughts went.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unusual respiratory virus strikes metro kids
Page 1 of 1