Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON Empty
PostSubject: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Published on Aug 31, 2014

US SHIPS APACHE CHOPPERS TO EGYPT.

WHO IS THE OIL MONEY BEING SENT TO???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gX0o...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/0...

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:41 pm

BPEarthWatch , great statement," take your stupid pills", the people who call themselves Jews which are not , for there are only Saved people in Christ Jesus or unsaved people who do not believe that Jesus is The Christ who died for the sins of the World . Period . Israel is filled with mixed breed people who do not even practice Judaism. They are not special by a race or descending from any provable ancestor. We must tell them that the Messiah Came, His name is Jesus Christ . The temple will be built by antichrist and claim godhood. We must tell the hoax is up. Satan created the state of Israel thru the UN. A tool for managing wars, racial fights , and denying the Gospel message. It is finished and the Jewish family I am a part of is The Body of Christ Jesus , and all who believe are of Abraham's seed which is Christ Jesus and heirs together in the promises.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Please listen to this Bible opening of the truth about , Who the Holy Nation , peculiar people are, and the responsibility we have to reach out to anyone who claims to be a Jew. Truth in Love, and it will set us free. All of us , for God so Loved the WORLD , that he gave His only Begotten Son , that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/052514a.mp3
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 pm

I just find it interesting that there are no comments on the Audio I posted. I will take that to mean the 48 who viewed this page have likely listened and I pray are in contemplation over the truth. I pray folks , that this great deception of our time will not happen to you, instead you will in love open up and share the Gospel message in more power than ever to any one , including those who think they are Jews.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 pm

only unbelievers would ever say Israel is doomed....thats the spirit of the antichrist,
the Bible tells us Israel will never again be destroyed....the Israel we see now,will never,ever cease to exist.....praise God
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:51 am

We the Body of Christ are that Israel .
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:45 am

dr. rita...

Romans 11:1:
I say then, Has God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Romans 11:2:
God has not cast away his people which he foreknew. Know you not what the scripture said of Elias? how he makes intercession to God against Israel saying,
Romans 11:3:
Lord, they have killed your prophets, and dig down your altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Romans 11:4:
But what said the answer of God to him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Romans 11:5:
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Romans 11:6:
And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Romans 11:7:
What then? Israel has not obtained that which he seeks for; but the election has obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
Romans 11:8:
(According as it is written, God has given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) to this day.
Romans 11:9:
And David said, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompense to them:
Romans 11:10:
Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back always.
Romans 11:11:
I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come to the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Romans 11:12:
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fullness?
Romans 11:13:
For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify my office:
Romans 11:14:
If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
Romans 11:15:
For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
Romans 11:16:
For if the first fruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Romans 11:17:
And if some of the branches be broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Romans 11:18:
Boast not against the branches. But if you boast, you bore not the root, but the root you.
Romans 11:19:
You will say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
Romans 11:20:
Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Be not high minded, but fear:
Romans 11:21:
For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not you.
Romans 11:22:
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in his goodness: otherwise you also shall be cut off.
Romans 11:23:
And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
Romans 11:24:
For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
Romans 11:25:
For I would not, brothers, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
Romans 11:26:
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Romans 11:27:
For this is my covenant to them, when I shall take away their sins.
Romans 11:28:
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
Romans 11:29:
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Romans 11:30:
For as you in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
Romans 11:31:
Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
Romans 11:32:
For God has concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy on all.
Romans 11:33:
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!  how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Romans 11:34:
For who has known the mind of the Lord? or who has been his counselor?
Romans 11:35:
Or who has first given to him, and it shall be recompensed to him again?
Romans 11:36:
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Dr. Rita wrote:
We the Body of Christ are that Israel .

+1
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:04 pm

i need help, can u show me chapter & verse stating the church is Israel..please..
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 pm

eze37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

may 1948...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:44 pm

The Israelis (Jews) are still waiting on Jesus Christ to appear for the first time. Yes, no.? One King to them all? They presently are actively DENYING Jesus Christ and that he came in the flesh and DIED so men could be saved. If I'm of jewish lineage do I have an either/or route to salvation?

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:37 pm

jew or gentile, deny christ u stand @ the white throne and give account, that does not change the fact...

rom11:I say then, Has God cast away his people? God forbid.

God put the jews back in their land, and they will see the 1 whom they pierced, but what about messianic jews, they know Jesus is the Christ they are added to daily...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:05 pm

My thoughts are that those who call themselves Jews but are not would be Edomites. At the time Yashua was speaking to the leaders, that’s what the majority of the Pharisees were (and also king Herod). They said that Abraham was their father, which he was, and that they had not gone into captivity, which they hadn’t, but Israel did. So they're saying they are children of Abraham but not children of Jacob.

I don’t support the Zionists (who may well be Edomites also, you’ve heard Barry Chamish right?) but do believe God has used them to bring the Jews back to Judah where he will work out his plan for them.

Good verses Murray (Romans 11). God has not forgotten his people. He has a plan for them. I have a question for you, in the verses you quoted, God says “he will make them one nation and they shall be no more two nations.” They won’t be divided into two kingdoms any more. What do you think he means by that? It's a very important part of the story.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 pm

israel & judah used to be 2 sticks, going into exile, coming back, the 2 sticks will b 1, Israel today

eze37: ¶The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Kingdoms1.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:31 am

There’s another verse that speaks of that as well. It’s in Jeremiah 50, which is about the fall of Babylon. It says Israel will return to the land at the time that Babylon falls.

4 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God. 5 They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten. 6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Did you know that the house of Israel was dispersed to the north around the Black Sea by the Assyrians 136 years before Judah was taken to Babylon? A remnant of Judah returned 70 years later but Israel never did and they have not been seen again. They have been gone so long that they forgot who they were and where they came from. No one else knows for certain either although some interesting research has been done on this.

The people who have come back to the land of Israel are mainly from the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and some of the Levites and we have always known who they are, with a few exceptions. They are from the people who were dispersed after the fall of the temple in 70 AD.

I think that our not knowing who is being talked about is one of the things that makes it difficult for us to understand what the bible is telling us. Any thoughts from the forum?

FYI: I just found this the other day and thought it was interesting.

He says 700 AD but it was around 700 BC.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:41 am

thanks, being a scot i need to look in to this a wee bit...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:42 pm

i"m a Jew, that explains alot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON   ISRAEL DOOMED! US BUSTED BUYING STOLEN IRAQ OIL/GALVESTON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1