Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed) Empty
PostSubject: David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed)   David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Whew! A must download and a must see magazine. I like David Reagan, and even if I have to roll my eyes at his pre-trib views I tend agree with his ministry more often than not. His DVD titled "God and the Weather" is my favorite from him BTW.

http://www.lamblion.com/xfiles/publications/magazines/Lamplighter_SepOct14_Lutzer.pdf

http://www.lamblion.com/index.php
https://bibleprophecyresources.com/shop/god-and-the-weather/

Dr. David R. Reagan wrote:

Hitler's Nightmare

Could it happen here in America?

The question posed in the title of this article is one I have often asked people, and the answer I have always received is a resounding, "NO!"
The reasons given usually include such things as:

• America's strong Christian heritage.
  • Our nation's commitment to freedom and liberty — both in our constitution and in practice for over two centuries.
  • The high level of education and civilized culture that characterizes our nation.

Those are good reasons, and on the surface, they seem invincible. But they are not.
We need to remind ourselves that pre-Nazi Germany had a strong Christian heritage. It was, in fact, the heartland of the Reformation Movement.
Germany also contained a highly educated and erudite population, and was a land of literary giants and scientific geniuses. It was, in fact, one of the most advanced civilizations on earth.
And Germany also had a democratic government. In fact, Hitler was elected to power.

The Trigger

So, what happened? The nation's economy was destroyed by World War I and the draconian reparations Germany was required to pay after the war. Racked by a runaway inflation and widespread joblessness, the German economy created the kind of despair that will motivate people to seek desperate solutions.
Our nation is a sitting duck for the same type of peaceful transition to the form of totalitarian dictatorship that Hitler instituted.
Just think about it for a moment.
David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed) Hitler_fromhell
In the 1960s we began to jettison our Christian heritage. It happened quickly and decisively, and it continues to accelerate to this day. The culture war has been won by the secularists and pagans, and we can no longer claim to be a "Christian nation." Without the inhibitions of Christian morality, the demons have been let loose. And so, on a daily basis, we witness senseless killings and gross immorality.
Churches have gotten in bed with the world, endorsing such biblical abominations as homosexuality and same-sex marriage. And they have surrendered to the demands of "tolerance" by embracing such heresies as "many roads to God." Polls show that the number of Bible-believing Christians in America is no greater than 9%. The Church has ceased to be a restrainer of evil.
[MUCH MORE IN THE MAGAZINE]

Last edited by researcher on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix link)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed)   David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:27 pm

The link ist verboten!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed)   David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Something glitched in the original link. I've corrected it and the working link is below also. Sorry bout that glitch.

http://www.lamblion.com/xfiles/publications/magazines/Lamplighter_SepOct14_Lutzer.pdf
Back to top Go down

David Reagan Askes; Could Nazi Germany Happen Here in America? (download sep-oct lamplighter magazine PDF) (link fixed)
Page 1 of 1