Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 HORNS ... @ 8:39

Go down 
AuthorMessage

10    HORNS    ... @  8:39 Empty
PostSubject: 10 HORNS ... @ 8:39   10    HORNS    ... @  8:39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:25 am

10    HORNS    ... @  8:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_C5OnOZfp4

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 10 HORNS ... @ 8:39   10    HORNS    ... @  8:39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:50 am

Interesting video spring.

Regarding the "rogue" cell towers, everyone denies having anything to do with them but you notice the FCC/FBI have done absolutely NOTHING about them, so there's your answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 HORNS ... @ 8:39   10    HORNS    ... @  8:39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Regarding Cell Towers.. Using Google Maps in Sat mode, locate any near you, zoom in and a bubble window will show ownership and frequency operated at... you can see many do not use Cell Freqs but something higher.. (mind control?)
I have the high frequencies in my left ear a whole lot... the tower in my area is pointed directly at my development and it does not provide any cell service or extend range. It does operate out of the cell frequencies range.
If I leave the area and go off into the woods... in less than 30 minutes I have no high frequencies in my ear, come home and it starts again.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 10 HORNS ... @ 8:39   10    HORNS    ... @  8:39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:07 am

spring2 wrote:
Regarding Cell Towers.. Using Google Maps in Sat mode, locate any near you, zoom in and a bubble window will show ownership and frequency operated at... you can see many do not use Cell Freqs but something higher.. (mind control?)
I have the high frequencies in my left ear a whole lot... the tower in my area is pointed directly at my development and it does not provide any cell service or extend range. It does operate out of the cell frequencies range.
If I leave the area and go off into the woods... in less than 30 minutes I have no high frequencies in my ear, come home and it starts again.

I don't live anywhere near one. I do notice there's one right about the end of your driveway though. (Sarc., kinda)

Likely they're GWEN towers multitasked to spook cellular activity as well. I'd look for them to be upgrading all of the existing network.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 HORNS ... @ 8:39   10    HORNS    ... @  8:39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 HORNS ... @ 8:39
Page 1 of 1