Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks Empty
PostSubject: CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks   CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:55 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicago-air-traffic-halted-over-fire-at-faa-facility/

"The Aurora facility is known as an en-route center, and handles aircraft flying at high altitudes, including those on approach or leaving Chicago's airports."

Every high flying aircraft entering American airspace via the northern route. Naturally there's a plan B ,but if this isn't suspicious then what is?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks   CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:15 am

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81514423/

"Air travelers Sunday likely can expect further delays and cancellations at Chicago airports as the Federal Aviation Administration worked to return traffic to normal this weekend after a fire Friday at the agency's Aurora radar facility wreaked havoc on the nation's air travel system. The problem is that O’Hare’s control tower can’t receive or send to other control centers the airlines’ automated flight plans, so airlines are having to fax them to O’Hare. "

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks   CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:03 am

Maximum chaos, travel, illnesses, border, financial, beheadings, water and earthquakes to come.

The elite are starting to hide already!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks   CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:38 am

spring2 wrote:
Maximum chaos, travel, illnesses, border, financial, beheadings, water and earthquakes to come.

The elite are starting to hide already!

Down until at least 10-13-14.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2773625/O-Hare-STILL-crippled-4000-canceled-flights-counting-FAA-reveals-Chicago-air-traffic-won-t-normal-October-13.html

Unsecured and in the suburbs, one idiot later and they're faxing flightplans to the tower at O'hare and using radar in Indianapolis, Milwaukee, etc.

wait I'm outta toner, now paper, hey its jammed. I assume they're using a form of e-fax, so its likely electronically vulnerable to every digital miscreant around.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks   CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm

"The first radio links with pilots were lost just as the pre-dawn crush of flights into Chicago began.

Air-traffic controllers in a nondescript Federal Aviation Administration building about 40 miles from the city switched to backup channels. Then those failed. They tried emergency connections, which also went dead.

Within minutes, radar feeds, flight plans and other data controllers rely on to direct more than 6,000 aircraft a day above five U.S. states had vanished as a fire was being set in a communications room one floor below. The attack was thorough and carried out by someone who knew the system intimately -- down to removing steel sheathing on data cables to destroy them, according to three people with knowledge of the incident."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-02/contact-lost-with-planes-one-by-one-as-faa-center-fire-spread.html

Last edited by quietobserver on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot quotation marks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks   CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHI FAA arson - offline 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1