Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solar Powered Fan & Heater + Instructions 4 you

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Solar Powered Fan & Heater + Instructions 4 you Empty
PostSubject: Solar Powered Fan & Heater + Instructions 4 you   Solar Powered Fan & Heater + Instructions 4 you I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:28 pm

copy and paste link to see others on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHk0PX8pbWY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Solar Powered Fan & Heater + Instructions 4 you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Powered Fan & Heater + Instructions 4 you   Solar Powered Fan & Heater + Instructions 4 you I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:30 pm

My thought is this... all of my solar electric panels are glass... all of them get hot... so you could also try one of the ducting boxes directly behind and test efficiency. Think I am going to try one that way first for space saving.
Back to top Go down

Solar Powered Fan & Heater + Instructions 4 you
Page 1 of 1