Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place.   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 10:24 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/something-is-happening-in-belgorod-russia-strange-glow-from-sky

**** UPDATED 8:29 PM EDT --- NOW URGENT !! **** Something is Happening in Belgorod Russia . . . Strange Glow from sky

vvv
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/something-is-happening-in-belgorod-russia-strange-glow-from-sky
UPDATE 8:29 PM EDT --
The source and purpose of these "strange lights" has been identified: Russia's PERESVET Laser Anti-Satellite System.
The military nature of the lighting became evident when the same light pattern hit the skies in Moscow, Murmansk, and Omsk, Russia as the world was paying attention to the lights in Belgorad.
These laser systems are "anti-satellite" insofar as they can "dazzle" any recon satellite orbiting within 1500 kilometers of earth!
By "Dazzle" we mean "Temporarily blind" the satellite, making it impossible for the satellite to "see" anything on the ground for tens-of-miles in all directions of its typical fly-by.
At this hour, I am told that with the area covered by the light emissions from Belgorad, Omsk, Moscow, and Murmansk, US/NATO surveillance satellites NOW CANNOT SEE A FULL FIFTY PERCENT OF RUSSIAN NUCLEAR MISSILE SILOS.  
One source, in a position to know, told me "We can't see if the missile silo hatches are open."   He also told me "In vast swaths of Russia right now, we cannot see what is happening on the ground, or more importantly, what is moving and where, on the ground. For instance, we can no longer see if Tactical nuclear weapons are being pulled out of storage."
Imagery see @ link above

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/covert-intel-video-nukes-being-moved-inside-russia
COVERT INTEL - VIDEO - NUKES BEING MOVED INSIDE RUSSIA
This content is for Subscribers only --

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/uss-gerald-r-ford-aircraft-carrier-strike-group-deploying-to-nato

USS GERALD R. FORD AIRCRAFT CARRIER STRIKE GROUP DEPLOYING TO . . . NATO

The Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) departed Naval Station Norfolk, on Oct. 4.
The Gerald R. Ford Carrier Strike Group (GRFCSG) is deployed to conduct operations alongside NATO Allies and partners to enhance integration for future operations and demonstrate the U.S. Navy's commitment to a peaceful, stable and conflict-free Atlantic region.
The Gerald R. Ford Carrier Strike Group (GRFCSG) deployment includes:
Carrier Strike Group (CSG 12),
Carrier Air Wing 8 (CVW 8)
and Destroyer Squadron (DESRON) 2.
Deploying with the group will be Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser USS Normandy (CG 60); the Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyers USS Ramage (DDG 61), USS McFaul (DDG 74), and USS Thomas Hudner (DDG 116); the Legend-class national security cutter USCGC Hamilton (WMSL 753); the Henry J. Kaiser-class fleet replenishment oiler USNS Joshua Humphries (T-AO 188), and the Lewis and Clark-class dry cargo and ammunition ship USNS Robert E. Peary (T-AKE 5).

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. Empty
PostSubject: 5-10 OCTOBER WATCH FOR NUCLEAR INCIDENT IN UKRAINE   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 10:11 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/from-a-source-in-europe

From a Source in Europe:

05 OCTOBER 2022

This is from a source whose information seems to have a track record of reliability:
I wrote yesterday that the hysteria around the "use of nuclear weapons by Moscow" scares me. Unfortunately, there are other indications that there may be something behind it. Not 100%. Still... (coming soon)

https://t.me/craZybear2022/18779

https://stopbioweapons.org/imper/328-snbo-ukrainy-i-nato-gotovjat-jadernuju-provokaciju-dlja-obvinenija-rossii.html

I would very much like to draw attention to this post and maybe pass it on. Especially for journalists. A colleague of mine (a military expert, a citizen of a NATO country who served in the international armed forces) has just informed me that a nuclear provocation in the south of Ukraine may occur in the coming days. I believe this report, for reasons that I will explain in more detail below.

As a reminder, at the talks between the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine and the NATO command at the end of August, the use of tactical nuclear weapons (TNW) or radioactive ("dirty") weapons in the south of Ukraine was discussed, followed by an accusation against Moscow. This should provide for a really deep breakthrough on the front and facilitate the emigration of the disloyal population of the region to Kiev. For the US, this is a pretext to aggravate the situation and force the EU countries to unite within the framework of NATO.

This could happen on October 5-10. Malka or Pion launchers, which should be available to Ukraine, could be used to shoot down the ammunition. (This option was worked out by military experts). Kiev insisted on the provision of TNW, but the "partners" were afraid that the ammunition could be stolen and insisted on making several "dirty" ammunition using radioactive material available to the AFU, possibly from Chernobyl, under the guidance of NATO advisers.

My colleague insists that the issue of a strike is decided, he just does not know whether it will be TNW or "dirty" ammunition. He personally fears that NATO will increase the deployment, and the incident could lead to a real confrontation with the use of nuclear weapons. So he writes about everything for me, maybe also for someone else.

Why is information still plausible to me:

-My colleague is a very serious person who, due to his experience and career, could have a lot of knowledge and be involved in the preparation of decisions in the military field;
-Some of my contacts in the EU independently told me that everything is being prepared for an event that will finally "kill" relations with Russia. One person wrote to me that this could be related to a nuclear threat;
-I know from open sources of persistent attacks on Zaporizhia NPP with the help of drones and long-range NATO weapons (probably with NATO calculations), i.e. the West and Kiev have undoubtedly been following a nuclear incident in the south for months;
-Hysteria is spreading in the West about Moscow's "nuclear preparations", and the White House has even announced its possible reaction. Taken together, these could be preparations for this kind of provocation.

I really wish that the information was inaccurate or that a wild plan of a nuclear provocation was discussed, but canceled. But I see only one way to prevent this - by writing.

To anticipate: I will not only publish this text, but also send it to Russian diplomats known to me. Whether it will help, I do not know. Unfortunately, I have no evidence and no details, and I can not name the name of my colleague - he gave his word and obviously has to face a prison sentence for trying to prevent a tragedy. 

So I can only inform about this threat. I urge bloggers and journalists to share this information. Those among your readers who have connections with foreign countries should try to convey this information to the public and the press.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Reports of Mid-Air MISSILE INTERCEPT over Silver City, Yukon   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 5:55 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/reports-of-mid-air-missile-intercept-over-silver-city-yukon

Reports of Mid-Air MISSILE INTERCEPT over Silver City, Yukon

Oct 6

https://halturnerradioshow.com/images/2022/10/06/SilverCityCanada_large.png

There are reports that today, Thursday, October 6, 2022, there was a mid-air intercept of an incoming missile, over the Yukon Territory of Canada.
Locals in Silver City, Yukon claim that about 8:30 AM local time:
" . . .  2 objects collided mid air high altitude.
The first object looked like it came from the north and the second object came from the west.
There was a notable boom that shook the windows in the shack I was working in.
The one coming from the north wasn't moving that fast but the one from the west was hauling ass.
There's no mention on the news about a plane crash or anything but there's been a bunch of military helicopters most of the day in the area."
If a Russian vessel in the Arctic, fired a missile at the US, the trajectory could send it over that part of the Yukon Territory, "from the north."
If US Missile Defenses in Alaska tracked it, they could have fired a missile interceptor, "from the west."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: America, We OFFICIALLY Have a Real Problem   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 6:05 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/covert-intel-america-we-officially-have-a-real-problem

COVERT INTEL - America, We OFFICIALLY Have a Real Problem

Clandestine American operations inside Ukraine have been going on since a Presidential COVERT ACTION Order was signed by then-President, Barack Obama.  President Donald Trump - was never told.   Those operations have now become far more extensive to the point that the United States is, in fact, a combatant against Russia, in Ukraine.

Subscription to see rest--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: URGENT: RUSSIA ISSUES CIVIL DEFENSE INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTIRE POPULATION: "RADIATION"   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2022 6:11 pm

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/urgent-russia-issues-civil-defense-instructions-to-entire-population-radiation

URGENT: RUSSIA ISSUES CIVIL DEFENSE INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTIRE POPULATION: "RADIATION"

Oct 12

School children in every single city and town in Russia brought home official government notices today, telling families what to do in Civil Defense Emergencies like . . . radiation.
Poster boards are going up in mass-transit stations, at city halls, in shopping centers with the exact same message.
ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
"Civil Defense
The procedure for the actions of the population on the go signal when at work.
The signal "ATTENTION TO ALL!"
Accompanied by the activation of sirens with intermittent beeps followed by verbal information about the signal GO
* upon hearing the SIGNAL, turn on your radio or television set and listen to the message about the situation and how to proceed
* pass on the information you receive to your neighbors
* Act according to the messages you have been given.
Ways you should notify ALL!!:
* Television
* loudspeakers
* sirens
* bell
*radio
*Howls from businesses and vehicles
*phone, text message
* mobile sound-amplifying installations
* Information board
*social networks
Actions of the population
(inscriptions on the signs)
- Turn off lights, gas, water, heaters
- Close windows and doors tightly
- Cover gaps around doors, vents with a wet cloth.
- use personal protective equipment.
- Take cover in the nearest protective structure, buried room or other premises of the underground space, including the subway.
- Report to the assembly area
- evacuate to a safe area.
ACTIONS FOR:
* AIRBORNE ALARM
* CHEMICAL ALARM
* RADIATION ALARM
* THREAT OF CATASTROPHIC FLOODING
RESTRICTED SIGNAL
* Return to your place of work
* Be prepared for a possible repeat of the civil defense "ATTENTION TO ALL" signal.""

NEW YORK CITY DID SAME
The Hal Turner Radio Show reported to readers and listeners back on July 11 that New York City Emergency Management issued a Public Service Announcement for TV telling New Yorkers what to do when a NUCLEAR BOMB hits the city!   (Story Here)
Then New York City posted NUCLEAR ATTACK warning signs in Subway cars (Story Here)

NEW JERSEY TOO
The State of New Jersey also began warning its population of nuclear emergencies with large poster boards inside Shopping Malls (Story Here)
In September, New Jersey placed giant ads on the sides of all New Jersey Transit buses with the same warnings and instructions! (Story Here)

OTHER COUNTRIES TOO!
Just this week, the country of Finland told its citizens to get Potassium Iodide pills to take in a "Radiation Emergency"  (Story Here)
When the Russia-Ukraine thing went "hot" Romania knew what was coming . . .  and began handing out Potassium Iodide pills to its citizens (Story Here)
Poland began handing out Potassium Iodide Pills to its citizens just weeks ago (Story Here)
Back in April, the European Commission began construction of nuclear blast facilities for itself (Story Here)

GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHAT'S COMING
Governments don't do things like this for no reason.  They do it because they either KNOW this is going to happen, or they believe strongly it may happen.
In this particular case, they KNOW . . . . because THEY are the ones causing it!
The only people who aren't taking much of it seriously is the general pubic.  That attitude had better change real fast.
You need Emergency Food (canned, Boxed), emergency water (5 gallon containers for each person at home, minimum,  Extra supply of any medicines you need to live, first aid kit, portable radio with spare batteries, flashlights with spare batteries, and much, much more.
Even with these supplies, survival is questionable.  However, WITHOUT any emergency supplies, YOU and YOUR FAMILY will not stand any chance at all.
Prep.
NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN SOON AS RUSSIA MOVES IN 6 MIG-31'S WITH HYPERSONIC MISSILES TO BELARUS   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 11:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HD98-tXt4o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NATO on Monday launched its regular nuclear deterrence drills in western Europe.   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 11:20 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/nato-starts-nuclear-drill-steadfast-noon-with-60-aircraft-b-52-bombers-and-other-missile-carriers

NATO on Monday launched its regular nuclear deterrence drills in western Europe.
The 30-nation alliance has stressed that the “routine, recurring training activity” -- which runs until October 30 -- was planned before Moscow invaded Ukraine and is not linked to the current situation.

It will involve US B-52 long-range bombers, and up to 60 aircraft in total will take part in training flights over Belgium, the United Kingdom and the North Sea.

The nuclear drills - which do not involve live bombs - are taking place amid heightened tensions after Russia repeatedly threatened nuclear strikes in Ukraine following major military setbacks on the battlefield there.

“Steadfast Noon” is likely to coincide with Moscow’s own annual nuclear drills, dubbed “Grom,” which are normally conducted in late October and in which Russia tests its nuclear-capable bombers, submarines and missiles.

The drills that will involve 14 countries and up to 60 aircraft, including the most advanced fighter jets on the market and U.S. B-52 long-range bombers that will fly in from Minot Air Base in North Dakota, the statement said.

This drill takes place every year, like Russia does, but always over different countries and locations. This time it involves locations & training flights to be conducted over Belgium, Great Britain and the North Sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place.   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 11:22 am

Drills could go live!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Russia Destroys Satellite Uplink Station outside Odessa, Ukraine - all NATO Gear inside   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 6:46 pm

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russia-destroys-satellite-uplink-station-outside-odessa-ukraine-all-nato-gear-inside

• Russia Destroys Satellite Uplink Station outside Odessa, Ukraine - all NATO Gear inside. The earth station was fully outfitted with NATO secure communications gear, and all NATO targeting data passed to the Kiev regime through this center. 

Russia has destroyed the Satellite Uplink Earth-station of the communications center of Ukraine.
To destroy it, a special operation was organized by the Russian Army. After first pinpointing its location, it was hit using high-precision weapons. 
The destruction of this earth station - at least for the time being - has totally shut down Ukraine's secure government communications network, and has stopped the flow of NATO intelligence to Ukraine's government distribution network. Military planners are no longer able to get real-time intelligence via space satellite communications with NATO!
This creates extremely serious problems for the Ukrainian government to organize operations and secure communications.
"In the area of ​​Palievka settlement, Odesa region, the communications space station of the Government Communications Center of Ukraine was destroyed, " the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation said during a routine briefing.
According to the Russians, “ the consequences of the impact will be seen after the last pass by the Sentinel-2 and WorldView spacecraft.
Intelligence community information is that the earth station was fully outfitted with NATO secure communications gear, and all NATO targeting data passed to the Kiev regime through this center. Its destruction is a massive blow to the Ukrainians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ***URGENT*** Russia Formally Declares Detonation of "Dirty Bomb" By Ukraine will Be Viewed as "Nuclear Terrorism"   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 11:57 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/urgent-russia-formally-declares-detonation-of-dirty-bomb-by-ukraine-will-be-viewed-as-nuclear-terrorism

***URGENT*** Russia Formally Declares Detonation of "Dirty Bomb" By Ukraine will Be Viewed as "Nuclear Terrorism"

Oct 25, 2022

The Russian Permanent Representative to the UN, has formally notified the UN Secretary General, in writing,  that Ukraine's plan to detonate a "Dirty Bomb" will be viewed by Moscow as "Nuclear Terrorism."
Permanent Representative Vassily Nebenzia penned a letter to the UN Secretary General, outlining Ukraine's plan to detonate a radiological "dirty bomb" so as to create an excuse for NATO forces to enter the fight on the side of Ukraine. We have a portion of that letter, shown below. 
In it, he states "The authorities in Kiev and their Western backers will bear full responsibility for all consequences of such irresponsible action" and goes on to bluntly warn "We will regard the use of the dirty bomb as an act of nuclear terrorism."
It should be pointed out to readers of this story that under Russia's public nuclear doctrine, the Russian Federation makes clear the explosion of a dirty bomb is viewed as the equivalent to a first nuclear strike against Russia; they can and will respond to nuclear terrorism with the use of their own nuclear weapons.
Here is part of Nebenzia's letter to the UN Secretary General:

UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. 2022-111

Yesterday, the Hal Turner Radio Show reported that The Russian Defense Minister had four separate telephone conversations with his counterparts in the US, UK, France, and Turkey over the past few days, in which he alerted his counterparts that Russia has VERIFIED Intelligence that Ukraine is in the final stages of constructing a radiological "dirty Bomb.  Worse, he told his counterparts Ukraine also has military plans to bomb all six nuclear reactors at the Zaporoahye Nuclear Power plant to cause a massive radiation incident.  In addition, that story reported the secretive head of Russia's FSB, publicly warned that Kiev is planning to use a "dirty Bomb." (Story Here)
Ukraine knows from public statements, that NATO will deem any radiation incident inside Ukraine, which causes radiation to drift over NATO member countries, as an "attack."  NATO has already publicly made clear that if NATO member countries are doused with radiation from the Ukraine-Russia conflict, they will invoke Article 5 of the NATO Treaty, collective self-defense, and enter the fight on the side of Ukraine.
Russia has already made clear that if NATO declares Article 5 collective self defense against Russia, "it will be a war no one will win."   Readers intuitively know that the only war "no one will win" will be a nuclear war.
So at this stage, Russia is now shouting from the rooftops that Ukraine is preparing to use a dirty bomb.  Russia will view it as an act of nuclear terrorism.  NATO will enter the fray if radiation drifts over NATO countries, and if NATO enters the fray, Russia has made clear it will be a war no one will win.
The world is literally sitting on a precipice, overlooking an abyss: nuclear war.
And if Ukraine does, in fact, detonate a radiation device, the escalations will happen so fast, almost none of us will have any warning that the nukes are launched.  For most of us, the only information we'll get is when we start seeing the brilliant, white, flashes that begin to vaporize us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "Give Kremlin A Warning": US 'Nuclear Apocalypse' Submarine Enters Mediterranean Sea   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 6:33 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/give-kremlin-warning-us-nuclear-apocalypse-submarine-enters-mediterranean-sea

"Give Kremlin A Warning": US 'Nuclear Apocalypse' Submarine Enters Mediterranean Sea

Multiple reports show the world's largest nuclear submarine, the USS Rhode Island, left the Port of Gibraltar on Spain's south coast last week and was last seen entering the Mediterranean. British newspaper Daily Express said the nuclear submarine is "reportedly heading towards the Black Sea." 
UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. 2022-11-06_12-46-56
The Italian newspaper la Repubblica said USS Rhode Island, which arrived in Gibraltar on Nov. 1, entered the Mediterranean Sea on Friday. The Ohio-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine can carry 24 Trident II missiles capable of hitting targets 18 thousand kilometers away. 
Quote :
"Rhode Island emerges in Gibraltar, armed with intercontinental missiles and hundreds of nuclear warheads. On a mission to give the Kremlin a warning," La Repubblica wrote. 
[size]

Earlier this week, Captain John Craddock, commander of the US Navy's Task Force 69, said:
[/size]
Quote :
"Rhode Island's port visit to Gibraltar reinforces our ironclad commitment to our allies and partners in the region.
"The US and UK share a strong history of cooperation, through exercises, operations, and cooperation activities such as this, that enhance our combined capabilities and partnership.
"The complexity, lethality, and tactical expertise of Rhode Island epitomises the effectiveness and strength of the submarine force."
[size]
UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. Sub_2
USS Rhode Island's arrival in the Mediterranean Sea comes after Russian submarine Generalissimus Suvorov launched a Bulava ballistic missile from the White Sea as part of a training mission. 
Ohio-class subs can patrol continuously as a highly-effective tool for the NATO nuclear deterrence force and could be headed to a strategic position near the Black Sea. [/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place.   UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE - URGENT INFO ALL TIED TOGETHER HERE!!!!! multiple article links one place.
Page 1 of 1