Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow Empty
PostSubject: ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow   ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:28 pm

‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow Moscow_skyline_thinkstock_650_bigstry

A foul odor enveloped the Russian capital throughout the day on Monday, with concerned Muscovites flooding authorities with complaints and officials scrambling to locate the source of the stench. Predictably, wits in Moscow had a field day, with many joking that the gates of Hell opened up in the city of some 12 million. Read

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#cGOOmFZwDWgmoJDJ.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Moscow Sits On An Ancient Volcano "Smells Of Hell"   ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:22 am

Moscow Sits On An Ancient Volcano "Smells Of Hell"

Published on Nov 11, 2014

Moscow sits on "seven Hills" and an ancient volcano http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://englishrussia.com/2009/01/19/a...

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow   ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Incidentally, Mecca is built on 7 hills as well.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow   ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:58 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Incidentally, Mecca is built on 7 hills as well.

Y'all missed a few. Quite a few. Wink  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

I never knew there were so many. I hadn't ever considered checking before today. The list is VERY impressive. Probably means squat but interesting none the less.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow   ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Since he was talking prophecy I thought I'd throw out the wildcard. Assuming most have heard Rome, Jerusalem, Amman, and several others before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow   ‘Did Gates Of Hell Open Up?’ Russians Complain Of Stench In Moscow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1