Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014   So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:48 pm

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates
Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 SiriApocalypse

It's the end of the world and Siri knows it! Apple's intelligent personal assistant that lives in your iOS supported mobile devices knows when the apocalypse is happening and it's sooner than everybody thought. When a user activates Siri and asks the question "What day is July 27" or "What day will it be on July 27, 2014?" the yielded answer is, “It’s Sunday, 27 July 2014 (Opening Gates Of Hades)." As many of you know, Hades was the ancient Greek god of the underworld. Could Siri be onto something or is this just a joke in bad taste from developers at Cupertino? We then changed the language to Spanish to see if Siri had the same "humor" built in and asked, "¿Qué día es el 27 de julio del 2014?" Siri has the same answer but in Spanish replying, "Será domingo, 27 de julio de 2014. (Apertura de las Puertas del Infierno)."
Back to top Go down

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: NASA Journeys To Find Satan Through Wormhole After The 7-Year Peace Treaty Gets Signed   So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 pm

NASA Journeys To Find Satan Through Wormhole After The 7-Year Peace Treaty Gets Signed
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 16:53

(Before It's News)
According to this latest video from Courageous Nerdz, NASA is planning a mission in this upcoming year of 2014 that will “study the portals that connect the planet Earth to the Sun.” Sharing that a NASA scientist/researcher has found ‘hidden magnetic portals’ on Earth’s magnetic field that open and close dozens of times every day, do these portals create an uninterrupted path to the suns atmosphere 93 million miles away as argued by our videographer? The Examiner originally carried this story that was taken from NASA’s own website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rf7G5Ndb4U

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 8ea28b3e089ea850a70510975043d36b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Gates of Hell. Part 1    So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:55 pm

The Gates of Hell. Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPXgQaMoT1w

Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014   So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:58 pm

I posted this on GLP and it was discovered that July 27th is the start of the Chinese Ghost month.  The Chinese said the gate of the Chinese Hell will be opened on the first day of Chinese 7th Lunar month at early midnight every year.
In 2014 it will run from July 27th to August 24th
http://www.chinesenewyearday.com/ChineseGhostMonth.htm
The thread kind of died off except today, Paul Begley was alerted that if you ask Siri about September 3rd, Siri says The gates of Hades will close. For me, that blew the Chinese ghost fest right out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014   So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 am

I'll go ask my Siri. Be right back......Yep! That's exactly what he said. Anyone want me to ask anymore questions?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014   So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:46 am

I asked him what he thinks of the Bible, he said " I think therefore I am, but lets not put decartes before the de horse." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014   So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:05 pm

I took photos of all this when I was in Israel. The top photo is inside the cave. The bottom Photo is the door to the right of the cave.

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 P4100410

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 P4100411

Below is the UN radar station on top of mount Hermon.

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 P4100412

Last edited by researcher on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014   So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Cesarea Phillipi was destroyed by an 8.9 eq in 749 A.D. and stayed buried for over 1000 years
till excavations began.
[according to 2008 PERRY STONE ISRAEL TOUR TOUR GUIDE, AMIR TSARFATI in video here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfg3qiLw9C8 ] There's just a couple minutes of Amir, but he's been guest
speaking in American churches and he's wonderful.

There's an awesome sermon on yt on the significance of Jesus taking the boys all the way
to Cesarea on that day, but I can't remember 'who' gave it.

There were statues and gifts to Pan around the grotto when Jesus was there.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014   So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... When Will The World End? Apple’s A.I. Siri Predicts “Gates Of Hell” To Open July 27, 2014
Page 1 of 1