Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romney Friend Lists Five More Reasons Why Mitt Should Fulfill White Horse Prophecy In 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Romney Friend Lists Five More Reasons Why Mitt Should Fulfill White Horse Prophecy In 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Romney Friend Lists Five More Reasons Why Mitt Should Fulfill White Horse Prophecy In 2016   Romney Friend Lists Five More Reasons Why Mitt Should Fulfill White Horse Prophecy In 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:40 am

Romney Friend Lists Five More Reasons Why Mitt Should Fulfill White Horse Prophecy In 2016

Romney Friend Lists Five More Reasons Why Mitt Should Fulfill White Horse Prophecy In 2016 RomneyWhiteHorse

Whether or not you voted for Romney in 2012 (and even whether you like Mitt personally or not), I believe he would make a remarkable president. As a friend and as a business associate I have known and worked with Mitt for more than a decade. As CEO and chairman of a series of cool tech companies including 3d-View, Fusion-io and HireVue, I recognize the ways technology drives any current presidential race. In my opinion, Obama did an outstanding job of using technology in 2012 to secure his victory in five key states in particular: Virginia, Iowa, Nevada, Ohio, and Colorado. (In fact, one of our current Board members for HireVue, Rusty Rueff, played a vital role in engineering a great portion of Obama's digital win. I admire Rusty greatly, even though we have differing political views.) Here are five of my personal reasons for believing Mitt would be an outstanding president...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1