Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016? Empty
PostSubject: Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016?   Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:45 am

Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016?

Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016? Zenith-21

HOWIE CARR, HOST: Who are you for, for president right now, Ann? ANN COULTER: Well, don't tell him but I'm planning on giving Mitt Romney a little more time to rest -- flying out, kidnapping him and depriving him of sleep, food and water until he agrees to run again. CARR: You really want him to run again? COULTER: Yeah, I think he was a fantastic candidate. As I've told you before, he would have won by a larger landslide than Ronald Reagan did in 1980 without Teddy Kennedy's immigration bill. And it's basically impossible to beat an incumbent, but he is head and shoulders better than the other candidates we had. And I don't want to name them, but I mean you go through the list -- and for one thing, as you and I discussed, and this is the most important point, that all of your listeners have to tell all of their friends knock it off with the Congressmen or inspirational figures. It's got to be a Governor or a Senator, preferably a Governor. And, you know, there is a limited world -- a list of who those people are, and they all have problems. None of them are articulate and reasonable, and as good on immigration as Mitt Romney!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/04/03/ann_coulter_mitt_romney_in_2016.html
Back to top Go down

Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016?   Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 am

Ann Coulter Wants Mitt Romney To Fulfill The White Horse Prophecy In Zenith 2016? Zenith-20

Excerpt From Book "Zenith 2016" On Mitt Romney And The White Horse Prophecy 

This brings us to the present hour. The clock is ticking down toward the year 2016 when some expect a constitutional crisis to unfold right in time for a Mormon savior to appear on his white horse. Romney isn’t just any Mormon. He is the miracle baby of a woman who was told by her doctor she could never bear a fourth child. Born anyway in 1947, he became the star-child of George W. Romney, the most prominent Mormon in American politics (as governor of Michigan) and a seventh-generation direct descendant of Parley Parker Pratt, Sr., one of Mormonism’s founding twelve apostles. Romney received his patriarchal blessing at nineteen years of age and was told by the Church that the Lord expected great things from him. Shortly thereafter, “Mitt” Romney—as he was then being called and whose name can be made to equal 666—began hearing prophetic insinuations about his future role as a national leader. This included whispers among Mormons about the White Horse Prophecy, as author Sally Denton noted for...

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/zenith-11.htm
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1