Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 minutes of the prowling enemy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

10 minutes of the prowling enemy Empty
PostSubject: 10 minutes of the prowling enemy   10 minutes of the prowling enemy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 am

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: 10 minutes of the prowling enemy   10 minutes of the prowling enemy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:18 am

circling the drain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: where's the willow switch?   10 minutes of the prowling enemy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:41 pm

As example, and in the illustrative case of the extremely rude, distasteful, and disrespectful little girl, I see a general, but disturbing trend among the youth of today that even surpasses what I've seen and witnessed in the past; that is, the replacement of polite deference and honourable regard for one's elders and superiors with a rank, despising, and loathsome attitude of absolute, even hateful contempt.  If I had behaved similarly toward anyone like that as a child, I would have been the deserving recipient of severe corporal punishment when I got home.  IMHO, there is a long lost remedy for such behaviour!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 minutes of the prowling enemy   10 minutes of the prowling enemy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:49 pm

10 minutes of the prowling enemy Spanki12
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: 10 minutes of the prowling enemy   10 minutes of the prowling enemy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Totally agree with you Psychedelic Cat.....I would not have been "game" to ever speak like that to an adult....never ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 minutes of the prowling enemy   10 minutes of the prowling enemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 minutes of the prowling enemy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: