Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Franklin Graham: 'Sad to See' Muslim Prayer Service at National Cathedral

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Franklin Graham: 'Sad to See' Muslim Prayer Service at National Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Franklin Graham: 'Sad to See' Muslim Prayer Service at National Cathedral   Franklin Graham: 'Sad to See' Muslim Prayer Service at National Cathedral I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:30 am

"Jesus was clear...'No one comes to the Father except through Me.'" THE ONE-WORLD RELIGION COMES...

National Cathedral Prays to False God, Hosts Radical Muslim Groups

Russell Moore, Rick Warren to Join 'Pope Francis' With Muslims, Buddhists for Interfaith Conference

Visible unity of Christians, a need for a troubled world, says Pope

Pope welcomes interfaith dialogue at Bar-Ilan University

Muslim Imam Allowed to Praise Allah on House Floor

http://www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com/news/default.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1