Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects Empty
PostSubject: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:26 am

New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects SkyStory

Speculation about what publisher and author Tom Horn has been scheming for over a year will soon be put to rest. Well known Christian TV personality and prophecy guru Gary Stearman is joining him to form SkyWatchTV, a “new paradigm” in Christian broadcasting that will be based out of its studio in Missouri. The show will begin webcasting as well as showing on syndicated cable nationwide by January. Horn told Raiders News Update that he had nearly retired a few years ago when suddenly he was overwhelmed by the need “to push harder to reach people, not draw back.” […] A quick search at YouTube turns up dozens of hours with veteran radio host Steve Quayle discussing the prophetic ramifications of trans-humanism with Horn, and Tom adds that he has already invited Quayle to be on SkyWatchTV to discuss this phenomena and “a related, top secret and hair-raising documentary project Steve is working on right now”. Trans-humanism “happened once before,” continues Horn. “During the days of Noah, fallen angels known as Watchers descended to earth and changed the genetics of animals and humans, something that is transpiring once again, right on cue.”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:21 am

My opinion (from my experience) is that none of this will bring anyone closer to God or to wisdom or to "living, moving, having our Being in the Spirit." Unless one's looking for the wrong spirit!
What ever happened to: come out of darkness and into the Light?
It's better that I stay 'speechless' over this. 
But where they're going isn't even knowledge of the real enemy.  I think they took a hard left somewhere on the road and fell enamored by shock and awe rather than Grace and Truth, and I won't follow, for sure.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:42 am

Perhaps they are being called to present the meatier bible study topics to more advanced or just about to be advanced bible students. Rick Wiles is being led to change many things. Sometimes leaders have to move away from control mechanisms and do their own thing to fulfill their mission for God.  I hear what you're saying Dove but I want to listen and check out their fruits before I decide to reject this new idea. Much love Dove!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:38 am

sixminks wrote:
Perhaps they are being called to present the meatier bible study topics to more advanced or just about to be advanced bible students. Rick Wiles is being led to change many things. Sometimes leaders have to move away from control mechanisms and do their own thing to fulfill their mission for God.  I hear what you're saying Dove but I want to listen and check out their fruits before I decide to reject this new idea. Much love Dove!
I appreciate your kindness.  thanks And understand why if you haven't seen any of what Tom's put out about all this, you would want to know.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:57 am

I'm wondering what more they can tell us? I'm sort of getting tired/bored with the Giants/transhumanism/nwo stuff.   It seems we've already done all the fringe topics to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 am

Dove and Delfi,  I think I can answer this with something David Flynn said in his introduction to Cydonia:

Through time and the change of culture the symbols of the mysteries have endured, incorporated into the dogma of alchemy, Gnosticism, theurgy, philosophies and religions. They have surfaced in modern society as emblems of trade, war and nationality. Though letters and words are abundant in our society, the illiterate cannot understand them. Only through instruction of their meaning can one use them to communicate. The same is true of the symbols of the ancient mystery religions and the monuments of Cydonia. Their true meaning must be established before counterfeit revelation takes hold of the entire earth…this is the goal of my book.

I know this gets old for both of you because you read about it almost everyday on this forum.  But, the world is on a collision course with a deception for which there will be no antidote.  Gary, Bob, Tom, Steve, L.A., et al, are racing the clock to get the truth out. . . Their true meaning must be established before counterfeit revelation takes hold of the entire earth…
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:36 am

Thanks Rose.  I sure don't put David in this same category of motivation, which I find questionable.
There's the 'meat' of the Word which is edifying, and then there's the 'forbidden'...because it's putrid!
But...they haven't really started yet, so I should save my thoughts for now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:57 am

It looks like their focus is on reaching a larger audience (web TV and cable). These things may be old news to us but just imagine how many people out there still don't have a clue about what's coming upon this earth. It looks like they're about to get their socks knocked off. Wink Hopefully many more eyes will be opened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Dove, have you been reading Mark's book?  He's talking about some of the most putrid stuff imaginable, but he's doing it from a Biblical worldview and exposing the work of the enemy.  That is what this is all about - exposing the work of the enemy, as foul as it is, and shedding the light of the Word on it.

It is dirty work, but it must be done.

I don't mean this to be rude or disrespectful (because I've grown very fond of you), but you are not the intended audience.  It is not meant to appeal to you.  Honestly, you could get up on that show and teach how fallacious is the alien gospel - you could teach Gen. 6 and the role of the Nephilim.  You know it backwards and forwards while standing on your head.  You could teach spiritual warfare.

This is intended for people who are hungry for that knowledge; that is the portal (if you'll excuse my use of that term) through which they will learn about God's grace and mercy.  Hundreds of people contact L.A. after he's been on Coast because he is saying things they've never heard before and yet it makes perfect sense.  And, let's face it, the American evangelical church is not teaching this stuff.  And the names of some of those people who contact L.A. would surprise you.

Josh Peck admitted that he did exactly that on his interview last week with Doug and Joe Hagmann.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Thanks Rose.  I can see it from that perspective.  Ancient Aliens is a huge hit, they say.
If it does 'turn' people, then I can't fault it.  Maybe the raw ugliness of it all IS the language
of the day.  And if 'they' first stop blaming God, then perhaps they'll (the unbelieving masses)will come to see Truth.  Good work!  I'm not upset anymore. thanks

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 pm

love
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks to Sixminks, Delfi, Lovisa too!!!
We get there with a little help from our friends!  Wink ( a homemade smilie. hee.)
(I've lost the top edit bar and all the emoto's on my replies.  Wonder if I hit a 'button'?)

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Down here, I probably can't get their channel anyway and I, like Dove and Delfi have had enough, so I won't be watching/listening either!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Is Skywatch is promoted as a Christian station, it's doubtful many of the lost will even see this program.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:50 pm

billetman wrote:
Is Skywatch is promoted as a Christian station, it's doubtful many of the lost will even see this program.

Well, it depends.  If someone is listening to what we would call alternative but major news outlets: Coast to Coast AM, Caravan to Midnight, Hagmann and Hagmann, Red Ice Radio, etc., one will come across the same folks who will be interviewed on Skywatch.  When they do a search for these people or these topics, they will find it. 

Think about it.  How did most of us find Chuck Missler first and then L.A. Marzulli - by doing a search on the nephilim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Plus, Gary Stearman and Bob Uhlrich have a huge groundswell of support already.  It's not as if they are unknown and are starting from scratch.

And Tom Horn has made the New York Times bestseller list.  His books are in Barnes and Noble and Books a Million.  His name is known.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:49 am

rose from kentucky wrote:
billetman wrote:

Well, it depends.  If someone is listening to what we would call alternative but major news outlets: Coast to Coast AM, Caravan to Midnight, Hagmann and Hagmann, Red Ice Radio, etc., one will come across the same folks who will be interviewed on Skywatch.  When they do a search for these people or these topics, they will find it. 

Think about it.  How did most of us find Chuck Missler first and then L.A. Marzulli - by doing a search on the nephilim.

On second thought, this was a case of me typing before thinking. Fact is, it was my stumbling upon Hal Lindsey that eventually led me to the Lord. Many thanks to you Rose!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:47 am

Praise God!  You know how my husband came to the Lord?  As a teenager, he was drunk with one of his buddies and was sitting on a curb in Chicago.  In the gutter was a copy of Hal Lindsey's Late, Great, Planet Earth.  He stood up and started reading it aloud as if he were preaching (he was really stoned), but the more he read, the more he sobered.  Then he really read it.  He prayed the prayer at the end and his life changed forever.

God will find people where they are.  That's why, as often as I hear the messages over and over again, I support these people who are trying to address these issues in our society so people can hear what God has to say about what these things really are.  And, yes, I get sick of it, too, sometimes.  But, I never get sick of hearing how the message touches people and changes their lives forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Is this more to your liking?

Sunday Go to Meeting Bun!

Posted by lamarzulli on November 30, 2014

New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects Bun2Sunday Bun

by

L. A. Marzulli

Almost 2000 years ago a man walked the earth who was unlike any other man before or since.  Everywhere He went He brought goodness, healing, love, acceptance, and in short the Kingdom of Heaven.  Guess what?  He had no PR firm, no agent, no crafted TV ad, no witty 30 second sound-bite, no handlers, writers or staff of people advising Him.
In short, He went from town to town and brought the kingdom of God to people who were broken, desperate, and in need of healing; and when He came to a town people were healed and delivered of sickness, disease, and demon possession. They got a glimpse of what the world should be, what it should look like, what it will one day become when He returns again.
I am speaking of course, of Yashua/Jesus.
Think about it for a moment.  He had nothing going for  Him.  He surrounded Himself with fishermen and two brothers who went by the name Son’s of Thunder, which sounds more like a biker gang than disciples that the savior of mankind would associate himself with.
He ate with tax collectors and prostitutes.  He talked to people who society shunned.  In short he went to the lost, the lepers, the outcast, the downtrodden.
As John tells us, He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.  John 1:10
He wrote nothing on paper.  Did not marry and leave a legacy.  He didn’t try to start a movement.  He came to crush the head of the serpent, and win the Cosmic chess Match between the Fallen One and the Most High God.
He accomplished this when he offered Himself, once for all men, when he was crucified by the Romans.  The Fallen One i.e. Satan, had no idea of what the cross was.  He didn’t understand it and he whispered into the minds of men, the pharisees, and the Jewish people, goading them on and they would cry, His blood be upon us and our children.  No one got it.  Not Mary His mother, nor the disciples and certainly not the children of Israel who cried out, crucify Him.
His last words, as He agonized were, It is finished.  
Then we read He descended into the lower parts of the earth and set the captives free.  By His death all of mankind has a way back to Father God, as His death destroyed the works of the devil and atoned for the sins of all mankind for you and for me.
Then, on the third day he rose from the tomb and word of this spread amongst the people.  He met with His disciples and told them to wait in Jerusalem for the power of the Spirit of the Living God would come upon them.  At Pentecost, the Spirit descended on those in the upper room in the form of something like a dove and at that moment everything changed.  The disciples changed, the women who were in the room changed.  The building shook and Peter delivered his first message and three thousand people believed on Him who was sent, Jesus.  This was the birth of the church.  It started supernaturally, not by some fancy sales pitch or the promise of wealth, riches and prosperity.  People were born again by the Spirit of the Living God.
Guess what?  This is available to those who seek it today.  The world is full of false christ’s and it is sometimes hard to find the real Jesus.  He’s not in the cathedral or the church building.  He’s certainly not begging for money on TV.  He’s not promising to pay your mortgage.
He is a breath away and when we ask Him into our hearts, to forgive us of all the nasty stuff we have thought and done, He will do it.  He will send His spirit to us and peace will come like a river.  Peace that the world does not understand and can never know.  He is the Prince of Peace.  Do you know Him?  He’s only a prayer away….
No God, no peace.
Know God, know peace….
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am

Fortunately the Rapture is not a fobidden subject.  Wink In this interview which you all have probably seen, Doug made the distinction between "PERSECUTION' and "TRIBULATION', in light of the torture and beheadings at the hands of ISIS.

I thought that point was worth repeating.

Here's the vid for reference:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects   New Prophecy Show To Venture Into “Forbidden” Subjects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1