Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores Empty
PostSubject: UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores   UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I32vWVFGtk

hope they fix those deep underground bathrooms

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores Empty
PostSubject: REMODELING...   UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:58 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1381

Wal -Mart-They will be implementing the Mark of the Beast Program throughout all stores globally
Dear Steve:

The WalMart Remodeling Program's implementation is beginning. I am a
construction project manager and was contacted and interviewed for this
project last August. They will be implementing the Mark of the Beast
Program throughout all stores globally. I was waiting for these "plumbing
problems" to begin so that I could write you to tell you this information.

Yours in the Lord,

Elinor

Apr 17, 2015
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores   UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:39 pm

posted on Drudge:

http://www.businessinsider.com/wal-mart-suddenly-closes-stores-2015-4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores   UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:57 pm

It just keeps getting weirder ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores   UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATED April 17--WALMART TUNNELS: DHS, NSA Venture Involves Hundreds of Stores
Page 1 of 1