Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something interesting @ five doves on Rev.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Something interesting @ five doves on Rev. Empty
PostSubject: Something interesting @ five doves on Rev.   Something interesting @ five doves on Rev. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:40 pm

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:
http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part3.html

BELOW IS JUST SNIPPET

Dick then spoke to me seven prophetic statements, one after the other, all pertaining to "going."  The first two were Scripture verses, the third was not, then numbers 4-7 were also Scriptures, all about "going."  I still have the little piece of yellow paper given to me by his assistant with the words and references written on it, as is his practice.  The top of the paper says, “God’s Promise to You.”  They seemed like only nice words at the time, but they proved remarkably true.
But frankly, the initial loud “go,” then the seven “go” prophecies just did not make sense to me.  I had only been at CBN just over a year and had no thought or desire about leaving.  I was not planning on going anywhere, nor wanted to go anywhere.  I knew that such personal prophecies should only confirm, not cause, a course of action, so I just filed the piece of paper away, thinking dear old brother Dick meant well but just missed it with me.  "Bless him anyhow, Lord," I thought, “nobody’s perfect.”  Yet down deep inside, I wondered.
The seven prophetic statements are listed below. They form an interesting pattern resembling a cross. The most puzzling bit is the third statement, "He will not go out with nervous compulsion or with fear."

Isa 45:2
                                Isa 52:12
"He will not go out with nervous compulsion or with fear."
                                Isa 55:12
                                Ex 33:14
                                Jg 6:14
                                Ge 28:15
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Something interesting @ five doves on Rev. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something interesting @ five doves on Rev.   Something interesting @ five doves on Rev. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:13 pm

so we have the ac., we have the false prophet, poop francine, the two witnesses r supposed to show up this week, psalm 83/ isa17 ready to go, we are all on the train, last stop rosh hashana 2015...
Back to top Go down

Something interesting @ five doves on Rev.
Page 1 of 1