Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen? Empty
PostSubject: Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen?   Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:44 pm

I’d say that there’s a fairly clear message here for those who desire to see.  According to Yahoo answers, “Crows, and especially ravens, often feature in European legends or mythology as portents or harbingers of doom or death, because of their dark plumage, unnerving calls, and tendency to eat carrion. They are commonly thought to circle above scenes of death such as battles. Amongst Neopagans, crows are often thought to be highly psychic and are associated with the element of ether or spirit, rather than the element of air as with most other birds. This may in part be due to the long-standing occult tradition of associating the color black with "the abyss" of infinite knowledge….”

On the other hand, “The seagull is associated with Lir, a Sea-God in Celtic lore. Like many birds, the seagull flies between the earth and the heaven world, bringing messages from the Gods to mortals… although they are equally clever, [they] are not symbolically associated with trickery and thievery the way that crows and ravens are in many cultures.”

My take would be that heaven is letting the world know something about both the Vatican and upcoming events. Since the crow signifies doom and/or trickery, and as an occult portent also represents spirit, to me it would indicate that the current Pope is an agent of spiritual deceit and destruction. The addition of a seagull reveals that the message is straightforward and is from heaven, that is, from God. It is most significant that this occurred where it did, at the Vatican. The popes have traditionally used doves to convey a message about the peace the Roman Catholic Church brings as the representative of God on earth (according to RC theology.) Therefore, I would interpret the incident to mean specifically, that Pope Francis is the False Prophet spoken of in Revelation, and that by pretending to promote peace and care for souls, he will be able to deceive those foolish enough to look to him rather than to Jesus. In reality, he will attack the true Church, that incorporeal body of Christ on earth that crosses all lines of denomination, race, nationality, etc. as he covertly aids in its destruction. The opposing reactions of the children exemplify the two reactions of the masses. There are those who truly love Christ who will watch with horror and those who have spiritually hard hearts who will laugh at the destruction of the deceived. At this moment, only God knows which group any given individual will be found in, that is, who will survive spiritually and who will not, because only God knows the heart.

I found the search feature and checked to see if this had been posted earlier. I didn't see it, so I'm wondering if anyone else has any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen?   Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Nice post IP, this has been on my mind lately. If I was the Pontiff, I would really be shaken, either God is not paying any attention to him or He's ignoring him or He's sending him a message. Or even worse, He's letting Satan have his way with him... Spooky, I keep wondering how this will affect some of the decisions he's about to make.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen?   Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

How hideous those birds look against the Doves. Wow, I hadn't seen the video, just heard the report. It looks wicked. I guess this happened last time too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen?   Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doves Released by Pope are Attacked - Omen?
Page 1 of 1