Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO? Empty
PostSubject: NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO?   NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:43 am

NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO?

Posted by lamarzulli on January 14, 2015

Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural!

The Present political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago.  L.A. Marzulli

Commentary & Analysis 

by 

L. A. Marzulli

NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO? Ufo-mothership

NASA live stream cuts out after alien UFO sighting, claims blogger

UFO watchers are looking for anyone who might have been tracking NASA’s live feed of the International Space Station on Jan. 6.

According to Disclose.tv, veteran UFO hunter Toby Lundh spotted what he determined was an unidentified flying object just outside the space station as he was monitoring the live feed on his laptop.

In a text-message conversation with Blake at Disclose.tv, Lundh said he was sending a couple screen shots he took from the live feed before it was interrupted after 10 to 15 seconds.

According to Lundh’s text messages, he has found through persistent viewing that there are “always some UFOs showing up.” Likewise, he said, NASA always cuts the feed when a UFO gets close to the station.

http://www.chron.com/news/strange-weird/article/NASA-live-stream-cuts-out-after-alien-UFO-sighting-6009944.php

I will be speaking this weekend at the Southern California Strategic Conference alongside, Bob Cornuke and Dan Stolebarger.

http://www.rockchurchsr.org/CONFERENCE.html 

My presentation on Saturday morning will be a UFO update.  I will pose this question to the audience. What is the one event that could change everyone’s paradigm on this planet almost instantaneously?

Take a good look at the picture above.  It shows a large disc—a UFO—hovering above a neighborhood just like yours!  What will happen when, not if, the so-called extraterrestrial presence is finally revealed?  It will change everyone’s paradigm in an instant.

Jim Cunningham uses the Bible phrase: The Strong Delusion, as his web address.

http://www.thestrongdelusion.com

We find this in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, 
I have come to call this event The Coming Great Deception.  Think about it, when the governments of the world finally admit the so-called extra terrestrial presence,the religions of the world will come crashing down and many Christians will fall away from the faith.  I believe the Bible predicts this falling away and I would also posit we are poised at the threshold of seeing it happen.
Will the church be here when “they” show up?  We can debate it endlessly, but the fact remains we are seeing more sightings than ever before and I find this alarming.  

http://www.inquisitr.com/1603068/ufo-sightings-continue-to-be-on-the-rise/

NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO? Cutting-the-implant

In closing todays post.  There are skeptics who tell us all of this a bunch of hooey.

Then there are the folks in the trenches getting real evidence like we show in Watchers 7 & 8.  People are being abducted and implanted.  These implants can travel in the human body.  They create a magnetic field and show up on X-rays and Cat-scans.  They appear on Ultrasound machines.  All of this we have demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt in W 7 & 8.  Something is going on and a modicum of research will show that the phenomena is real, burgeoning and not going away.

The pic on the left was taken in the operating theater when we removed Bill’s implant.  We had the metal tested at SEAL Labs and it was composed of meteor-like metal.  It gave off a reading of 8.0 mille-gaus, and put out a radio frequency of 335 Giga hertz when it was still in Bills leg.  After we removed it, the implant went “off-line,” for lack of a better term.  Bill testified that this implant had been

in his leg for 40 years NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO? The-implant

and that he had been abducted when he was 5 years of age.

Here is what the implant looked like after we removed it.

Something is going on.  NASA knows and most of the government of the world know too.  The churches however, for the most part, are silent.  I applaud Rock Church Riverside, for having the gumption to hold 
Back to top Go down

NASA – Stops the Live Feed After Blogger Spots UFO?
Page 1 of 1