Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Results from legalization of marijuana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Results from legalization of marijuana Empty
PostSubject: Results from legalization of marijuana   Results from legalization of marijuana I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:24 pm

http://drmicozzi.com/legalization-of-marijuana-brings-greater-problems
and
http://www.drmicozzi.com/marijuana-related-er-visits-and-hospitalizations-skyrocket

Observations, statistics from the medical profession.
~~~~

In fact, last year Northwestern researchers found that teenagers who smoke marijuana had abnormal brain changes that affected their working memory. Their brains actually changed shape, collapsed inward, and shrunk. They performed poorly on memory tests. And worse yet, these brain abnormalities and memory changes remained years after the teenagers stopped smoking marijuana. So the damage is profound–and permanent.

From “Heavy Marijuana Use Alters Teenage Brain Structure,” Psychology Today (www.psychologytoday.com) 12/16/2013
quoted from http://www.drmicozzi.com/is-marijuana-as-safe-as-they-claim
~~~

I saw an article earlier speaking of decreased crime rate in legalized states.
If I can find, I'll post.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Results from legalization of marijuana   Results from legalization of marijuana I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:55 pm

like any other medicine, idiots will abuse it, if used properly it does amazing things to bring the body back into balance, as well as eradicate cancer & a host of other disease, the pharmacy is not amused...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results from legalization of marijuana   Results from legalization of marijuana I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 3:18 pm

I don't think teens should be allowed to consume alcohol, tobacco, or marijuana.  Only adults from 21 yrs. on have that option, IMHO.  I would even question high doses of caffeine, or excessive sugar consumption for that matter, for anyone under the age of 18.  However, this & that should be under the discretion of parents though, again, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results from legalization of marijuana   Results from legalization of marijuana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results from legalization of marijuana
Page 1 of 1