Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR?   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 9:31 am

I LIKE "IKE" BUTTONS NEED TO RETURN!!! 
ADD A JOE MCCARTHY ONE TO THE LIST!!!
ADD A TRUMP ONE TO THE LIST!!!!!

THE SAVAGE INTEL... FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP HELP FROM THOSE WE CAN TRUST! REMEMBER HIS FAREWELL SPEACH? LISTEN ON UTUBE.

Enlarge this image
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC!
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM THROUGH OUR ANNOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFUL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Empty
PostSubject: MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN I’M TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE WITH ME’   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 9:36 am

https://www.infowars.com/report-mccabe-says-if-i-go-down-im-taking-everybody-else-with-me/
REPORT: MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN I’M TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE WITH ME’

May explain why Clinton and Obama cronies leveled blistering attacks on Trump over firing

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Mccabe

IMAGE CREDITS: XINHUA/TING SHEN VIA GETTY IMAGES

Recently fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said if he faces criminal prosecution, he’s going to take down everyone else involved in FBI and DoJ wrongdoing related to the Hillary Clinton email probe with him, according to reporter Sarah Carter.

“McCabe is worried. And one thing that I did hear is that McCabe has said over and over again, ‘If I go down, I’m taking everybody else with me,'” Carter said on “The Ingraham Angle” on Friday.

“Plain and simple, he lied. A lot of current and former FBI agents that I’ve spoken to said ‘I hope he’s fired. Is he going to get fired today?’ That’s all I kept hearing all day because they realize that if they had done this, they would have been fired too.”

McCabe released a statement in reaction to his ouster, claiming his firing was an effort to undermine FBI special counsel Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

“This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally,” he said in the statement.

“It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work.”

This report may explain why Obama officials like former CIA Director John Brennan unleashed extreme attacks on President Trump following the news Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday night: he’s worried he may go down with McCabe for his role in misleading the FISA court about the accuracy and origins of the Steele dossier.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: James Comey warns Trump: The American people will 'soon' be able to judge 'who is honorable and who is not'   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 9:52 am

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/james-comey-warns-trump-the-american-people-will-soon-be-able-judge-who-is-honorable-and-who-is-not

James Comey warns Trump: The American people will 'soon' be able to judge 'who is honorable and who is not'

by Daniel Chaitin

| March 17, 2018 01:51 PMSPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F09%2F37%2Ff1ce77704e1db40ed7141c8abcb6%2Fap-17159597608427

James Comey has a book tour coming soon.
Andrew Harnik/AP

This story was updated at 7:36 p.m.

Former FBI Director James Comey shot a message at President Trump after his former deputy Andrew McCabe was fired, warning that "the American people will hear my story very soon,"
"And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not," he added in a terse tweet. Comey has a book coming out next month and a planned media tour to go along with it.

Trump, who last night celebrated McCabe's ouster as a "great day for democracy," had just tweeted about how the "fake news" media was "beside itself" when "McCabe was caught, called out and fired."
"How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!" Trump said.
Right before Comey tweeted, the Associated Press reported that McCabe, like Comey, kept personal memos of his interactions with Trump, after which it was revealed that special counsel Robert Mueller had obtained them. Follow-up reports have indicated that McCabe interviewed with Mueller's team.
McCabe served more than two decades in the FBI. He was appointed deputy director by Comey in January 2016. In the past year, he came under fire amid allegations of bias, stemming from a campaign contribution his wife received from a Hillary Clinton ally and his supervision of the FBI's investigation into Clinton's email server from her time as secretary of state.
McCabe has rejected reports from the FBI's Office of Personal Responsibility and Office of Inspector General, cited by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in his statement declaring McCabe's termination, which concluded he made unauthorized leaks and made disingenuous statements under oath. In a statement late Friday, McCabe said that there has been an effort to "slander" him and accused the push to remove him as being part of the Trump administration's "ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation," which is looking at whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
Trump has long called the Mueller probe a "witch hunt" and reportedly demanded his termination in the past, before backing off. His lawyer, John Dowd, reacted to McCabe's ouster on Saturday, telling the Daily Beast that it was now time for Mueller to be fired.
It was in the aftermath of Comey's ouster, after he says Trump asked him to lay off the investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn and asked him for loyalty, that the Washington Post reported Mueller had expanded his investigation to look at possible obstruction of justice.
Trump himself teased last summer that there might be "tapes" of his conversations with Comey, but later denied there were any recordings. In response to Trump's tease, Comey famously said, "Lordy, I hope there are tapes," while testifying to the Senate Intelligence Committee in June 2017.
Comey is on the verge of a media blitz. His book, titled “A Higher Loyalty,” will hit shelves April 17 and he has a number of high-profile interviews lined up.
The former FBI director has made waves since his termination, as it was revealed Comey memorialized several encounters he had with Trump in a series of memos. In one memo, Comey detailed how the president pressured him to end the FBI’s investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn. In another, Comey recalled how Trump demanded loyalty from him. A federal judge ruled last month that Comey's memos would not be released to the public.
After McCabe gave private testimony to the House Intelligence Committee in December, reports, which relied on leaks, indicated McCabe said he could corroborate Comey's description of conversations he had with Trump before he was fired in May of last year.
In a previously unpublished interview with Politico, conducted before he was fired late Friday, McCabe predicted that he would be a "significant witness" in Mueller's investigation.
McCabe has retained a lawyer to represent him matters related to his firing: Michael Bromwich of the Bromwich Group, who is a former DOJ inspector general.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AXES TO GRIND =Brennan, Holder, Comey Rage After McCabe Fired; Veiled Threats And Temper Tantrums Fly   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:14 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-17/brennan-holder-comey-rage-after-mccabe-fired-veiled-threats-and-temper-tantrums-fly

Brennan, Holder, Comey Rage After McCabe Fired; Veiled Threats And Temper Tantrums Fly

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Sat, 03/17/2018 - 21:17

Following the 11th hour firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe on the recommendation of the DOJ's Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, and the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), for lying under oath and leaking to the press, former Obama administration officials have thrown a temper tantrum.
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Angryppl
Recall Sen. Schumer (D-NY) warning Trump that the intelligence community has "six ways from Sunday" to get revenge...

[ltr]

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? W_zASer31C52I16t?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? N-fg5LLt_normalJosh Caplan@joshdcaplan

[ltr]Amid Comey, Brennan, and Power issuing veiled threats over McCabe's firing, never forget Schumer warned Pres. Trump that the intel community has 'six ways from Sunday' to get revenge.[/ltr]
12:21 PM - Mar 17, 2018

• 1,134 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]

Well, consider the hornet's nest kicked: 

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI![/ltr]
9:08 PM - Mar 16, 2018

• 141K people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

For starters, Obama's ex-CIA director John Brennan broke out the thesaurus and lashed out at President Trump. "You may scapegoat Andy McCabe," Brennan wrote "but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you." 
As an aside, Brennan - who insisted on being sworn in under Obama on an original draft of the constitution - without the Bill of Rights and all those inconvenient amendments - notably spied on members of Congress, endorsed torture, and ran Obama's covert drone war. Maybe he became so cutthroat while learning Arabic and Middle Eastern studies in Cairo?
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? News-and-politics-2013-06-john-brennan-john-brennan-barack-obama_0

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? HxbD0MyG_normalJohn O. Brennan

@JohnBrennan

[ltr]When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/974859881827258369 …[/ltr]
5:00 AM - Mar 17, 2018

• 113K people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Jp1DGu8h_normalSamantha Power

@SamanthaJPower

[ltr]Not a good idea to piss off John Brennan. https://twitter.com/johnbrennan/status/974978856997224448 …[/ltr]
7:30 AM - Mar 17, 2018

• 10K people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

Next - Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder - who challenged Republicans to a "knife fight" last Wednesday, lashed out over the "cruel" timing and caving to an "increasingly erratic President."

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? KR2ME2av_normalEric Holder

@EricHolder

[ltr]Analyze McCabe firing on two levels: the substance and the timing. We don’t know enough about the substance yet. The timing appears cruel and a cave that compromised DOJ independence to please an increasingly erratic President who should’ve played no role here. This is dangerous[/ltr]
11:17 PM - Mar 16, 2018

• 24.5K people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

Of note - Holder appointed Robin Ahston to head up the Office of Professional Responsibility in 2010, saying she would "lead the office with the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and dedication."  It was her recommendation that McCabe be fired for violations we won't know the full extent of until IG Michael Horowitz releases his report.
Earlier we reported on former FBI Director James Comey's tweet after McCabe's firing, warning cryptically that Americans will" soon" be able to "judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not." 

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? QZVnNnWB_normalJames Comey

@Comey

[ltr]Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.[/ltr]
10:43 AM - Mar 17, 2018

• 142K people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? DYg58LzU8AAQnZE?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? JDgiN4nT_normalAndrew Sarega@AndrewSarega

[ltr]You are not honorable @Comey. You tarnished the reputation of the FBI.

You exonerated criminal Hillary Clinton despite having overwhelming evidence.

You wrote a not guilty “memo” months before you interviewed her.

You illegally leaked your own classified memos to the press.[/ltr]
12:34 PM - Mar 17, 2018

• 387 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]

[/ltr][/size]

Soon indeed James...

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? DYf1Vu9X0AIXdvV?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Xyxw23S2_normalTrumpIsMyPresident™@Trumpism_45
Replying to @Trumpism_45 @realDonaldTrump

7:34 AM - Mar 17, 2018

• 202 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]

[/ltr][/size]

Throwing shells from the peanut gallery
Various other Trump-haters also gnashed their teeth; issuing threats and making little comments: 

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? 8xe0MfXb_normalRep. Eric Swalwell

@RepSwalwell

[ltr]Gloat now, but you will be fired soon. And it’s not going to be done cowardly, as you’ve done to so many who’ve served you. There’s a storm gathering, Mr. President, and it’s going to wipe out you and your corrupt organization all the way down to the studs. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/974859881827258369 …[/ltr]
11:12 PM - Mar 16, 2018

• 41.3K people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? C6d7f729324c1e592ea9b0879e4abca5_normalDavid Axelrod

@davidaxelrod

[ltr]If you had any doubt about whether the McCabe firing was an act of retribution, here is a flagrant victory dance from the man who ordered the hit. He just couldn’t resist. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/974859881827258369 …[/ltr]
9:47 PM - Mar 16, 2018 · Arizona, USA

• 15.1K people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? 6oCTdLPl_normalBen Rhodes

@brhodes

[ltr]The whole "attack the FBI that is investigating you and humiliate career public servants" strategy maybe isn't the best approach to either governing or the Russia investigation. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/974859881827258369 …[/ltr]
9:47 AM - Mar 17, 2018

• 560 people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

And yet, not everyone is so bitter...

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? DYhAZULWsAEzANW?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? A2Ij2CXD_normalthebradfordfile@thebradfordfile

[ltr]Andrew McCabe: EAT CAKE.
Justice never tasted so sweet.[/ltr]
1:05 PM - Mar 17, 2018

• 1,928 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]

[/ltr][/size]

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BOO HOO LETTER TO MUELLER FROM COMRADE MCCABE   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:32 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-17/mccabe-lawyers-kept-personal-memos-trump

McCabe Gave Interview, Handed Over Trump Memos To Mueller

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Picture-5

by Tyler Durden
Sat, 03/17/2018 - 21:52

Update: Well, just as Comey had a personal "leaker" to deliver his Trump-memos to the NYT, so McCabe had found a quick line of communication to the press involving "confidential" matters surrounding the Mueller probe, and Axios reports, McCabe has met with special counsel Robert Mueller's team and has turned over memos detailing interactions with President Trump,"according to a source familiar with the exchange."
Axios' source reveals that the memos include corroboration by McCabe of Comey's account of his own firing by Trump, as well as an account of at least one in-person meeting with Trump, which however considering McCabe was fired for perjury - among other things - may not carry quite as much weight.
McCabe had previously alluded to the memos in the statement after his firing, in which he said: "My testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey’s accounts of his discussions with the President."
After former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired by the Justice Department late on Friday night just two days before his retirement, because he lied under oath or as AG Sessions said, McCabe "lacked candor - including under oath - on multiple occasions… all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal", McCabe has decided he won't go down quietly in what he has dubbed the Trump administration's "war on the FBI."
McCabe, who briefly led the agency after Director James Comey was fired, said his dismissal by Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Friday night was the latest attack on his credibility. He has claimed he's being singled out because of what he witnessed in the aftermath of Comey's ouster.
Of course, some - such as ethics officials belonging to the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility - beg to differ: after all it was they who recommended McCabe's dismissal on Thursday for lying to the Inspector General in the course of a government investigation. As CBS News  justice correspondent Paula Reid noted, McCabe's termination takes place just days before the highly anticipated release of the Inspector General's report which is expected to show that he leaked information with the media about the agency's investigation into the Clinton Foundation, and lied under oath.
McCabe has pushed back hard, saying his firing is yet another attempt by the administration to undermine Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the U.S. election process, and allegations that Mr. Trump's campaign colluded with those efforts. In a statement, McCabe wrote that he was, "being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey."
McCabe said in his statement that the inspector general's report was fast-tracked after he told the House Intelligence Committee he would corroborate Comey's accounts of conversations he had with the president. Comey has testified that Trump asked if he would end an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.
McCabe also spoke directly about the ongoing Russia investigation in his statement (full statement below):
"It is part of this administration's ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the special counsel investigation, which continue to this day," McCabe said. "Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the special counsel's work."
But what about the report by the "independent and impartial" Inspector General, which remember was launched after Democrats forced the DOJ IG to open an investigation into handling of Clinton email investigation... or in other words, McCabe was fired  because of 1) an IG investigation demanded by Democrats that was  2) directed by an Obama IG appointee resulted in 3) a recommendation from the FBI's ethics office that McCabe be terminated.
Well, in a phone interview with CBS News' senior investigator producer Pat Milton, McCabe said he rejected the findings in the (Inspector General's) report, calling it "misleading and unfair." Obviously.
"I strongly believe this is the latest chapter in a yearlong attack on my credibility and service to the country," McCabe said. 
Well that, or simply the facts are finally coming out, and until refuted, they confirm the corruption, party bias and cronyism that many had said is prevalent at the FBI.
As for the full OIG report due any day now, recall that the former FBI assistant director Chris Swecker said that it will contain "some pure TNT", so that's something else to look forward to as the public decides if the yearlong attack on McCabe's credibility - which started with the WSJ's October 2016 report that a "Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife" - is justified.

[ltr]

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? DYbQ3jiXkAEwwiP?format=jpg&name=small[/ltr]

Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? N-fg5LLt_normalJosh Caplan@joshdcaplan

[ltr]Ex-FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker puts Comey & McCabe on notice: 'Some pure TNT' will come out in the Inspector General report.[/ltr]

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

McCabe also said that "to have my career end in this way, and to be accused of lacking candor when at worst I was distracted in the midst of chaotic events, is incredibly disappointing and unfair. But it will not erase the important work I was privileged to be a part of, the results of which will in the end be revealed for the country to see."
Some, like the president, would disagree.

Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI![/ltr]
So what are McCabe's next steps?
Well, it appears the former deputy director will not go down without a fight, and as the Daily Beast reports, McCabe has lawyered up, hiring Michael Bromwich of the Bromwich Group, who confirmed to The Daily Beast that he is "representing McCabe for the purposes of the matter that led to his firing."
This certainly suggests that McCabe will sue the administration for firing him for political reasons, with some in the press already salivating what discovery will reveal about Sessions, Trump and everyone else in this growing conflict.
Still, that McCabe is retaining counsel is not surprising. What is, however, and may add a potential twist to this latest battle between Trump and the FBI, is that [url=https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-17/Andrew McCabe, the onetime FBI deputy director long scorned by President Trump and just fired by the attorney general, kept personal memos regarding Trump that are similar to the notes compiled by dismissed FBI chief James Comey detailing interactions with him, The Associated Press has learned. It was not immediately clear whether any of McCabe%E2%80%99s memos have been turned over to special counsel Robert Mueller, whose criminal investigation is examining Trump campaign ties to Russia and possible obstruction of justice, or been requested by Mueller. McCabe%E2%80%99s memos include details of interactions with the president, among other topics, according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation who wasn%E2%80%99t authorized to discuss the memos publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.]according to the AP[/url], McCabe kept personal memos regarding Trump that are similar to the notes compiled by dismissed FBI chief James Comey detailing interactions with him, which could become a key part of evidence in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III's probe.
The AP notes, that it was not immediately clear whether any of McCabe’s memos have been turned over to special counsel Robert Mueller, whose criminal investigation is examining Trump campaign ties to Russia and possible obstruction of justice, or been requested by Mueller.
McCabe’s memos include details of interactions with the president, among other topics, according to an AP source "with direct knowledge of the situation who wasn’t authorized to discuss the memos publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity." As Bloomberg adds, Mueller has shown interest in McCabe's interactions with the president, though Comey's conversations might more squarely fit into a possible obstruction of justice case.
The disclosure came hours after Trump called McCabe’s firing by Attorney General Jeff Sessions as a “a great day for Democracy.”
Below is Andrew McCabe's full statement (link):

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: COMEY UNDER BUS? jess doing some repairs gang?   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:39 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-17/law-prof-did-mccabe-just-throw-comey-under-bus-perjury

Law Prof: Did McCabe Just Throw Comey Under The Bus For Perjury?

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Sat, 03/17/2018 - 23:05

Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe may have just thrown former FBI Director James Comey under the bus - perhaps intentionally.
Recall that McCabe was fired for, among other things, an "improper media disclosure." In other words leaking. 
In a Saturday morning appearance on CNN with host Michael Smerconish, Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley suggested that McCabe's statement following his firing "immediately" raised a flag, which may lead to serious consequences for his former boss. McCabe's statement reads in part: 
[/size]
Quote :
The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor. As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.

Turley notes "There was one line in the case statement last night that I immediately flagged. Because he said that he had authority to do this and he conferred with the director - the director at the time was James Comey." 
"Now, the problem there is that James Comey said under oath that he never leaked information and never approved a leak," said Turley. "So, if the Inspector General believes this was a leak to the media, it raises serious questions about Comey’s previous testimony and could get him into serious trouble."
This directly contradicts Comey's statement under oath that "he never leaked information, and never approved a leak." Turley continued. "So if the Inspector General believes this was a leak to the media, it raises serious questions about Comey's previous testimony that could get him into serious trouble."
Watch:

[ltr]

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? GuGx1AfQeYKqB7wl?format=jpg&name=small[/ltr]

Quote :

[ltr]Law Professor Jonathan Turley: McCabe firing suggests Comey lied to Congress while under oath about 'never leaking or approving a leak.'[/ltr]

Turley writes in The Hill:

Quote :
McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey. -The Hill

Turley continues: 

Quote :
If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

Former FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker said on Friday that the upcoming OIG report will contain some "pure TNT," whenever it comes out - which should shed more light on the FBI's transgressions surrounding the 2016 U.S. election. 
The timing of McCabe's statement and Comey's apparent perjury comes at an inconvenient time for the former FBI director, who's selling $100 tickets to attend stops on his upcoming book tour to promote: “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.”
As Turley notes, "If he gave McCabe the green light for his “interaction,” the title could prove embarrassingly ironic."
(USE THIS LINK THEN CLICK DOC PICTURE .. WILL ENLARGE)
https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/975147001200259072/photo/1
[ltr]

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? 1SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? DYhmjqNVwAAXU5q?format=jpg&name=360x360[/ltr]

Quote :

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? 8evUKGyS_normalNick Short SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? 1f1fa-1f1f8

@PoliticalShort

[ltr]McCabe asserts in his post firing statement he not only had authority to “share” info to the media but did so w/knowledge of “the director." He's referring to 2016 WSJ leak & I believe he just incriminated Comey for lying to Congress

1 -McCabe statement
2 -Comey testimony 5/3/17[/ltr]

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 4-Food Sources You Can Find in the Dead of Winter   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:55 am

http://readynutrition.com/resources/survival-food-4-food-sources-you-can-find-in-the-dead-of-winter_09012018/
4 Food Sources You Can Find in the Dead of Winter
Jeremiah Johnson 

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Winter-food
ReadyNutrition Readers, this article is a down-and-dirty guide to finding food for yourself during the wintertime.  Most people view winter as a cold, bleak, and lifeless period of the year.  In actuality, it is just a state of dormancy: everything is not really dead, just slowed down and slumbering as a part of the natural cycle and order of things.  During the wintertime, it’s not that there isn’t any food: there is not as much of it available, yet it is still there if you know how to look for it.  Let’s get started!

Wild Game

Firstly, let’s cover wild game.  Most hunting seasons are over with, so the info we’re covering here has to do with a survival situation and a “grid-down, collapse” scenario.  Keeping that in mind, there is quite a good deal of animals that do not hibernate.  Deer, elk, rabbits/hares, the migratory birds (ducks and geese), wild boar/pig.  I’m not advising eating the wild cats: the bobcat, lynx, or mountain lion, as they have a host of different parasites and not much yield on the meat.  Stick with your herbivores, unless you have no other way.

Migratory Birds

Migratory birds (believe it or not) still hold a high number that do not leave and migrate with the rest.  Besides shooting them with a shotgun or rifle, there are other methods to get them if you have no firearm…not nice or socially-acceptable, but we’re going to list them: snares, nets, and the fishhook method.  This one involves taking a fishhook and tying it off with nylon line and covering the hook with a ball of bread.  I think you can get the picture, and as I mentioned, it’s not the preferred method but it works.  You or them: you’ll have to weigh it for yourself.
Snares do work with snow covering the ground.  You have to check them periodically, as many times the top layer of snow can melt a bit and form a layer of glazed ice.  When you set the snare with snow present, don’t go all the way to the ground: set it about 2” down in the snow.  The snowshoe hare is just as his name implies: he hops across the snow with feet that have a surface area to keep him from sinking in the snow…all the way.  Two inches?  He’ll be in it: and in your snare, he’ll end up across your fire.  Secure the snare, and don’t put a “drag” on it.  He can get out of it.  You want it to lift him off the ground.
Here’s a quick video to demonstrate snaring in winter:
https://youtu.be/krI-Kcxu6Uo

MORE RABBIT SNARES:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nfzxniRnaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pty6Oep4-_4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ0M_6g6MzA
https://youtu.be/3ACoGi8d3oY

Back to firearms: this is a good reason for shotshells for your sidearms, such as .45 ACP, .357 Magnum, and .44 Magnum for starters.  These shotshells are great for bagging small game, especially things such a quail or grouse.  It takes practice to be able to nail them, and they’re a small target, but the shotshell loads in these won’t tear the daylights out of the meat.  You also need to practice loading those shotshells quickly.  Don’t walk around with one of them either chambered or leading off your mag in bear country…that could be a fatal error on your part.
nOTe SHOT SHELLS HARD TO FIND IN cOMMiefORNIA..

Fish

Ice augurs are worth their weight in gold when the ponds and slow-moving streams are iced over.  Once again, everything is slowed down, but there will still be fish…just very sluggish with the cold water and the more scarce nature of food.  Make sure of your footing before you use the augur, as well as the thickness of the ice to stand.  Once through work fast, and pick up your catch with a straight pole or your ice-fishing rig if you’re a regular.  To “tent” the enclosure helps to heat your surroundings a big.  There are bass, crappie, northern pike (chain pickerel), and catfish, although these latter are truly sluggish.  Still, they’re hungry.  If you’ve taken any game before fishing, be sure and use scrap meats and entrails for bait.
On the banks of streams and rivers that do not freeze over, search for the pools and you’ll still find crayfish beneath rocks.  You need a lot of them for a meal, but they can also be used for bait, and to pick up the bass, use a weight below the crayfish and set them about 6” above it with the hook reverse-bitten through the front of the carapace.  Remove the claws, or they’ll hold onto the line.  The reverse-bite of the hook is to keep them rightside up…bass are sight-feeders.  The backwards movement of the crayfish will attract them and make them strike…they’re hungry and feeding on the bottom during the winter.
A lot of people advocate eating worms, grubs, and other vermin in a survival situation.  I don’t advocate it or agree with it.  If you find them, use them as bait for something substantial.  The protein you derive from a few worms are not going to do the trick.  Go for protein that really counts.

Other Vitamin Sources

Vitamin C will pose a big problem with scurvy for a long-term deficiency…under normal conditions.  Grid-down and under-the-gun you’ll burn off more energy and nutrients than normal.  Pine needles are your answer.  About a pound of them, and boil them in a canteen cup or a pot with about a quart of water.  This canteen will more than give you your RDA of vitamin C (amounts aren’t exact, because conifers vary) and avoid the scurvy.  Also, make sure you cook your wild game really well.  Rabbits and hares have tularemia, and there are many wild game animals (such as wild pig) that carry such microorganisms that thorough cooking will rid you of.
As far as plants are concerned, you’re limited to lichens and some mosses.  Pick up a good field guide (Peterson’s guides are the best) to identify the types per your geographical area that are edible.  Cattail roots may still be able to be taken: these are best boiled and eaten in the manner of potatoes…starchy but palatable.  In dire straits, you can remove the bark of trees and eat the inner cambium layer, rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.  Be advised: it seriously injures or kills the tree, so take this as a last resort when you need it.
The obtaining of winter food will depend on your skills as a hunter, a fisherman, and one who will live off the land.  It is not an easy task, and yes, you can practice and refine it.  Proper study and preparation will yield results.  Tear yourself away from your pumpkin pie and shopping, and get out to observe the way things are in the woods this time of the year.  Chances are you’ll learn a few things…that just may help you make it through when it hits the fan.  JJ out!

Jeremiah Johnson is the Nom de plume of a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (Airborne). Mr. Johnson was a Special Forces Medic, EMT and ACLS-certified, with comprehensive training in wilderness survival, rescue, and patient-extraction. He is a Certified Master Herbalist and a graduate of the Global College of Natural Medicine of Santa Ana, CA. A graduate of the U.S. Army’s survival course of SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape), Mr. Johnson also successfully completed the Montana Master Food Preserver Course for home-canning, smoking, and dehydrating foods.
Mr. Johnson dries and tinctures a wide variety of medicinal herbs taken by wild crafting and cultivation, in addition to preserving and canning his own food. An expert in land navigation, survival, mountaineering, and parachuting as trained by the United States Army, Mr. Johnson is an ardent advocate for preparedness, self-sufficiency, and long-term disaster sustainability for families. He and his wife survived Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath. Cross-trained as a Special Forces Engineer, he is an expert in supply, logistics, transport, and long-term storage of perishable materials, having incorporated many of these techniques plus some unique innovations in his own homestead.
Mr. Johnson brings practical, tested experience firmly rooted in formal education to his writings and to our team. He and his wife live in a cabin in the mountains of Western Montana with their three cats.

This information has been made available by Ready Nutrition
Originally published January 9th, 2018

RABBIT SNARES:
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nfzxniRnaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pty6Oep4-_4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ0M_6g6MzA
https://youtu.be/3ACoGi8d3oY
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR?   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:37 am

I needed a bigger text for page 1 of the McCabe statement:

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? DYhmgcBV4AAzJUS
Just to add Comey's statement:
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? DYhmjqNVwAAXU5q
AND POTUS TWEETING AT 5 AM THIS MORNING  LOL

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? DYlPTUBVAAEGZ6F

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/18/interesting-response-statement-by-mccabe-attorney-michael-bromwich/
FOR MORE

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR?   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 4:30 pm

(USE THIS LINK THEN CLICK DOC PICTURE .. WILL ENLARGE)
https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/975147001200259072/photo/1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Seat of Satan: Ancient Pergamum & Will Turkey Lead An End-Of-Days Global Islamic Jihad Against Israel And The US?   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Seat of Satan: Ancient Pergamum & Will Turkey Lead An End-Of-Days Global Islamic Jihad Against Israel And The US?

• http://www1.cbn.com/700club/seat-satan-ancient-pergamum
  • The Seat of Satan: Ancient Pergamum :To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: ‘I know your works, and where you dwell,where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to my name, and did not deny my faith..REVELATION 12:2 
  • http://www.skywatchtv.com/2018/03/18/will-turkey-lead-an-end-of-days-global-islamic-jihad-against-israel-and-the-us/
  • Will Turkey Lead An End-Of-Days Global Islamic Jihad Against Israel And The US? SQ-REMEMBER PERGAMOS (TURKEY) IS SATANS THRONE ON EARTH,AND ERDOGAN HAS STATED 'ISLAM IS ISLAM'-CONQUERING BY THE SWORD IS THEIR DESTINY, AS HE HAS STATED SO 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hillary Clinton's Treason Could Lead To America's Extermination As President Trump Admits Corruption Existed At Highest Levels Of Obama's DOJ, FBI And State Dept   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 4:45 pm

http://allnewspipeline.com/The_Fall_Of_Hillary_Clinton.php
[table id="content-parent" style="border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"]
[tr style=][td class="100percent" style="vertical-align: top; display: block !important; float: left !important; width: 960px;" align="center" colspan="3" valign="top" width="100%"][center][table style="border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"]
[tr style=][td class="sohotext" style="vertical-align: top;" align="left" valign="top" width="100%"][center]March 17, 2018

Hillary Clinton's Treason Could Lead To America's Extermination As President Trump Admits Corruption Existed At Highest Levels Of Obama's DOJ, FBI And State Dept

- For America To TRULY Be 'Great Again', We Must Witness The Fall Of Hillary

[color=#ffcccc]

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? The_fall_of_hitlery

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or DieHillary Clinton's Treason Could Lead To America's Extermination As President Trump Admits Corruption Existed At Highest Levels Of Obama's DOJ, FBI And State Dept

As we see in the fantastic artwork of Ben Garrison of GRRRGraphics above, absolutely nobody personifies the corruption in America over the past several decades as much as Hillary Clinton. With her latest fall showing she's still providing the world some of the best 'comic relief' since her 'Weekend at Bernies' imitation back on September 11th of 2016, the 'gift that keeps on giving' as we hear in the first video below, the fact that she is still walking free despite an unending laundry list of crimes is the very proof that the justice system in America was long 'broken' and the 'lunatics' had been running the asylum as even President Trump admits in a new tweet.

As Susan Duclos reported back on March 6th in this ANP story, Hillary Clinton's tentacles go everywhere and stretch from the fake Russia investigation to the theft of the Democratic party's nomination in 2016 from Bernie Sanders and absolutely into the justice system in America with criminal cronies including Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, James Comey and Barack Obama to name just a few of those who have 'enabled' Hillary to quite literally get away with murder. 

But while the recent firing of Andrew McCabe shows that the house of cards Hillary has had built up around her over the past several decades may be about to come crashing down, with the entire DOJ stacked in her favor over the decades, it's no wonder she's still walking free despite that 'laundry list' including murder, obstruction of justice, money laundering, Uranium One, Benghazi and, of course, treason, which Ben left off but we'll add on as that alone brings down nations. 

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Hillarys_tentacles

And while the steps that Hillary is still falling down haven't yet landed her where she needs to be for our justice system in America and the 'hard working men and women at the FBI' that President Trump tweeted about this morning to be fully redeemed, and we certainly won't hold our breaths waiting for Hillary to land in prison, the fact that very concrete steps are now being taken to get to the bottom of the monster that Hillary helped create shows there may indeed be light at the end of the tunnel. 

With much of the deep state apparatus weaponized against President Trump and America and seemingly built up specifically to hide and protect Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama's criminality and corruption, for President Trump to TRULY complete the process of 'making America great again', he'll have to take down the 'Clinton crime family'. 

And if Jeff Sessions and the FBI follow through on what Sessions had to say this morning, that may still be forthcoming. 

"The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability. As the OPR proposal stated, 'all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that [size=16]our integrity is our brand.'" Sessions said.

Sadly, Obama's DOJ and FBI allowing Hillary Clinton to get away with crimes that have landed others in prison or forced them to run off to another other country with potential treason charges hanging over their heads have tainted that 'integrity' and 'brand' and the majority of the American people know it. Yet Sessions taking down McCabe gives us a sliver of hope they'll regain it.

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Treason_oc

As we reported on ANP back on March 5th, according to Section 110 of Article III of the Constitution of the United States, the crime of treason against one's nation has been deemed "the highest crime which can be committed in civil society; since its aim is an overthrow of the Government and a public resistance by force of its just powers." 

While Marcus Cicero warned long ago that a nation can never survive a traitor within who moves freely within the gates and whose voice is heard in the very halls of the government of the nation which they are betraying, he also warned such traitors "rot the soul of a nation" and "work secretly to undermine the pillars of the city, infecting the body politic so that it can no longer resist".  Worst still Cicero claimed an outright murderer is less dangerous than those who work from within to sell out one's country. 

And as Section 110 of Article III of the US Constitution also points out, "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

While globalists within govt continue to push for war with Russia, as we reported in this March 3rd story, should Russia use their new nuclear weapon technologies upon us and vaporize us and much of the planet, we've largely got Hillary Clinton to blame as she gave Russia US technology for the unstoppable hypersonic ICBM's that could exterminate us as we hear in the 2nd video below. 

Is that not giving aid to our enemies? 

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Swing_hill

With even Democrats now getting sick of Hillary as we hear in the 3rd video below and read in this March 13th story from Susan Duclos on ANP, should Susan be right and Hillary really be setting herself up as the 'ultimate victim' in her dreamed of presidential campaign against President Trump in 2020, a Democratic 'steal' sets us right back on the road to global tyranny. 

And should Hillary be successful in 2020 and steal away the US Presidential election like she was able to steal away the DNC in 2016, Americans will have absolute proof our nation's corruption is beyond repair and nothing will be able to stop the fulfillment of the globalists 'new world order' with an America no longer a sovereign nation, sold out to the highest bidder and biggest crime family.  

Remember what author Jerome Corsi warned us of back on January 22nd, only a little over a month before youtube abruptly though temporarily took down his youtube channel on March 1st. Was Corsi getting too close to the truth? 

The Obama/Hillary Clinton “16-year plan to destroy America” involved the Democrats calculating both Obama and Hillary Clinton’s two term presidencies would allow the unfolding of a 16-year plan to destroy America. 

As part of the plan, the Democratic Party co-conspirators envisioned Hillary would follow Obama’s plan to put rogue political operatives at key positions throughout the federal government, just as President Obama placed John Brennan at CIA; James Clapper, DNI; Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch as Attorney General; Valerie Jarrett in White House, James Comey at FBI – the list goes on. 

Hillary would continue Obama’s plan to weaken the U.S. military, while actively funding Iran and North Korea’s development of nuclear weapons.

When the Obama/Hillary 16 years in the presidency were completed, the U.S. middle class would be destroyed. The U.S. population (what was left of it) would be reduced to a status of enslavement, starvation, death, and disease. 

When the Obama/Hillary 16 years in the presidency were completed, the U.S. would have no borders, the Constitution would be revised to remove the Bill of Rights and all fundamental U.S. freedoms, and the population would be disarmed by the repeal of the Second Amendment. 

When the Obama/Hillary 16 years in the presidency were completed, there would be no electoral college. Future presidents would be elected by a majority of the popular vote, giving control to large states like California, New York, and New Jersey that can easily be overrun with illegal immigrants voting for the traitors and their anti-American conspiracy.

As those who've been paying attention know, Obama's 8 years brought us halfway there. Is what we read above not treason?

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Ttdojcorrupt

As we see in the March 17th tweet from President Trump above, even he knows that there was tremendous corruption at the very highest levels of the FBI, DOJ and US State Department during the Obama administration which was weaponized against him and to protect Hillary Clinton and Obama with the DOJ glossing over decades of Clinton crimes. 

Yet should the FBI, DOJ and US Department of State of President Trump right themselves and take down the biggest fish out there, doing a real investigation into the seemingly unending list of crimes, maybe, just maybe, America really will one day be great again. 

With such a REAL investigation proving that just because one's name is Clinton doesn't mean that one is going to get special, preferential treatment when crimes such as treason are committed, certainly even President Trump himself would agree that neither the Clinton's nor the Bush's nor even the Trump's will ever be bigger than 'America'. 

And that is really what this is all about, a 'Hillary Clinton' who believes herself to be above the law because for years, she hasn't been held accountable for her crimes. To hear the disdain in Hillary's recent words for women and for every day, hard working Americans as heard in the 1st video below also proves to us that Hillary believes that SHE is above America. And if she continues to get away with what she's gotten away with, we'll sadly have proof that she is right and 'true justice' in America something that died long ago. 

https://youtu.be/iCHklsbj-s8

https://youtu.be/jSDUUULZGAI

https://youtu.be/6NjZFuujbz4

NOTE TO READERS - If we make it through March when we start seeing the revenue generated by the new ad network, we may just have a chance to turn big techs' bias back against them and come through this stronger, louder and more powerful, together. February 2018 has been the most brutal month yet due to the censorship we have been battling against this past year, so any extra readers may be able to spare for donations is greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: !!!!! ALERT !!!!! Russian pyraylofora ships, submarines and strategic bombers get battle locations for Syria   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 5:00 pm

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pronews.gr%2Famyna-asfaleia%2Fdiethnis-asfaleia%2F674806_ektakto-rosikika-pyraylofora-ploia-ypovryhia-kai-stratigika
Αναζήτηση

ΕΚΤΑΚΤΟ: Ρωσικά πυραυλοφόρα πλοία, υποβρύχια και στρατηγικά βομβαρδιστικά παίρνουν θέσεις μάχης για Συρία

18/03/2018 - 19:24 | Last update: 18/03/2018-19:24

INTERNATIONAL SECURITY

CONCERT: Russian pyraylofora ships, submarines and strategic bombers get battle locations for Syria

Writes: Yiannis Petrides

To Russian Navy by order of the President of Russia v. Putin has developed an extraordinary three frigates in the Mediterranean to the Red Sea in order to reinforce its forces in the face of possible u.s. attack in Syria.

Also the air bases for strategic bombers to Russia's Southern military command (with aircraft Tu-22M, Tu-160 and Tu-95) were put on heightened alert.

Course in Syria itself, Russian forces in the region of AB Chmeimim, have put on takeoff rediness within 5 minutes. "The staff of the airbase has made superhuman efforts to heal the wounds the damages or restore the last few months with the attack and the damage suffered by the rebel drones, but the plane crash before two weeks that resulted in the death of 39 Russian armed forces and has succeeded. We are more ready than ever, " said Tass Agency Executive of the Russian air force.

AB Chmeimim are 4-8 Su-35S, Su-30BM 4-6, 12-18 Su-25, 12 Su-24, Su-34 4-8 etc.

One of the frigates, now already in a. Mediterranean and passed Thursday to Friday from the Aegean are equipped with cruise missiles, while Kalibr Kalibr is equipped and the frigate sailing in the Mediterranean.

A total of five Russian warships, frigates and corvettes, two supply ships, a ship electronic bugging and three submarines equipped with cruise missiles (conventional propulsion but both are new Kilo-class II) are currently East of Crete.

The two Russian ladies surface units that passed through the Aegean is the frigate Admiral Grigorovich and the Krivak class frigate anthypobrychiaki Paitvi II.

American forces, are generally bebeia overriding and in number of vessels and in displacement and in features.

The Russian Defence Ministry has reported that the Red Sea sail the American destroyer USS DDG 102 Derbyship while the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt CVN71 along with the battle group, located in the Gulf.

In a. Mediterranean is the 6th Fleet with surface and submarine units, and four American ships and the USS Oak Hill, Iwo Jima, USS New York, USNS William Mclean perform exercises with the Israeli forces.

Where balance, somewhat, the situation the Russians? In the proximity of the air bases from Syria and their ability to hit with cruise missile shots within minutes any target in the region with shots even from the Caucasus ...

3 VIDEOS @ LINK ABOVE

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CALIPHATENIA J. BROWN NOSE DICTATOR   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 5:18 pm

http://allnewspipeline.com/Be_Careful_What_You_Wish_For_William_B_Stoecker.php
March 18, 2018

Is California's Governor Preparing To 'Wage War' On Conservatives In California? 'Be Careful What You Wish For, Jerry'

Submitted to All News Pipeline by William B Stoecker

Not satisfied with being dead last among the states, based on things like educational standards, poverty, and homelessness, the glorious leaders of Jerry Moonbeam’s People’s Republic of Fruits and Nuts (formerly known as California) are forging ahead to new depths. California’s major urban areas have declared themselves to be “sanctuary cities” for “undocumented immigrants,” which is leftist newspeak for illegal aliens. In fact, Moonbeam has declared the entire place to be a “sanctuary state.” Of course, there is no sanctuary for the dwindling number of working class US citizens who still live here.

The large cities, the Legislature, and the Governor’s office are all dominated by Demoncraps, meaning communists, meaning fascists. Recently, the State even appointed an illegal alien “Dreamer” to head (paid for by the few remaining taxpayers) something called the “California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee.” Wow. That’s a mouthful. The leftists do have a way with words. Let me guess…this agency will probably give huge educational grants to illegal aliens.

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Governor_moonbeam

Aside from the lying clowns in the Legislature, the critters we can thank for all this enlightenment include, of course, Moonbeam himself. He is an 80 year old White male (sort of) elected by radical feminists who hate the patriarchy of old, White men. Like most leftists, he was born rich into a kind of political dynasty; his late father, Edmund “Pat” Brown, was also Governor and also a Demoncrap. Of course, Moonbeam has never worked at anything like a real job, even a white collar one, and, like most of his class, he has never dirtied his delicate hands with physical labor…that’s for the deplorables, don’t you know.

Most of his life has been in politics; he has been Mayor of Oakland and was previously Governor for a few years before taking a break and then returning to the office…he has, thus far, spent 16 years as Governor and can take credit for much of the (downhill) progress the state has made. Moonbeam had his ticket punched at Yale Law School, like so many of our betters, has fathered no children, and did not marry until age 67. He may or may not be a homosexual, but he is anything but mainstream, and has virtually nothing in common with the little people he rules.

He supports the sanctuary state idea, and he and California Attorney General Xavier Becerra have threatened businesses with hefty fines if they cooperate (as required by federal law) with ICE by reporting illegal alien employees. It’s not clear that the state law the business owners would be violating (the Immigrant Worker Protection Act) is even constitutional, but leftists have never let the Constitution get in their way before. Moonbeam has even implied some sanction against any local law enforcement agencies that cooperate with ICE.

gov_brown_scheme.jpg

Moonbeam’s prime henchman in all of this is Xavier Becerra, who is himself Hispanic, because diversity is so important (as long as it isn’t a diversity of thought and opinion). Becerra has announced that he is committed to “protecting California’s immigrant communities” and “vulnerable, undocumented youth.” He just oozes compassion, and supports abortion, including sex-selective abortion (killing girls). If killing babies isn’t compassionate, what is? Needless to say, he has announced his adoration of Glibetts (GLBTs). And that’s about the extent of his tolerance. He mostly lives in Maryland rather than in the “paradise” he has helped create in California.

Of the many Demoncrap mayors, Oakland Mayor Elizabeth “Libby” Schaff, a 53 year old attorney (aren’t they all), stands out for warning illegal aliens of impending ICE raids since 2/18 so they can escape or ambush and murder the federal agents. It’s not clear who has leaked the information to her.

So all these leftists are bravely standing up to the federal government over the one issue that truly is the prerogative of the feds…immigration. There has been an incremental federalization of laws and law enforcement, all of it championed by the left, despite the fact that our Founding Fathers believed in state sovereignty, meaning that most laws and law enforcement should be left to the states. Not satisfied with violating the federal law that truly should be federal, some of California’s heroic leftists are even championing secession of the state from the US…the Calexit movement.

The leader of this movement is one Louis Marinelli, who was born in New York and lives in Russia, which makes about as much sense as Becerra living in Maryland. If we get really lucky, perhaps Moonbeam will move to Central Africa. The Calexit movement has little support, mostly from leftists…despite the fact that leftists have always supported a stronger central government (eventually leading to a world government) and opposed state sovereignty. Like they say, if leftists didn’t have double standards they would have no standards at all.

jefferson_ca.png

But if Moonbeam and his cronies can disobey federal law, why should California counties and individual citizens obey California law? Already Tehama and Siskiyou counties have voted to disobey Moonbeam and cooperate with ICE. What is Moonbeam going to do…send in the National Guard and wage war against the sheriffs and citizens in those counties?

People forget that there is a whole other California away from Sacramento and the coastal urban areas and the extreme south of the state (already in effect conquered by Mexico). Much of the northern part of California, the Central Valley (save for the Capital), and the Sierra Nevada and Cascade Mountains are rural and conservative, inhabited by farmers and ranchers, loggers, miners, and fishermen…you know, people who are actually productive.

For many years there has been a movement by people in northern California and southern Oregon to break away from those states and create the new state of Jefferson. Oregon and Washington are both as leftist-dominated as California, but those states, too, especially away from the coast, have many counties inhabited by normal human beings.
Be careful what you wish for, Jerry.
Why shouldn’t they be free to defy Moonbeam and his equivalents in Oregon and Washington? Why shouldn’t individual citizens in California defy the state’s unconstitutional gun laws? Why should citizens pay taxes to support aid for illegal aliens and cushy salaries for leftist politicians, judges, and bureaucrats? And why should the idea be limited to California and the West Coast? If Trump betrays us or is overthrown, why shouldn’t Texas secede, or, short of secession, simply refuse to obey many federal laws?

Maybe Moonbeam is on to something. Be careful what you wish for, Jerry.

https://youtu.be/OABQ0gO-o1E

https://youtu.be/Rk60Tca9M6Q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 'ARMY OF ISLAM' WOULD BE WORLD'S BIGGEST MILITARY Turkey hints at forming 5-million-strong alliance against Israel   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:23 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/army-of-islam-would-be-worlds-biggest-military/

'ARMY OF ISLAM' WOULD BE WORLD'S BIGGEST MILITARY

Turkey hints at forming 5-million-strong alliance against Israel

Published: 6 hours ago
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Army-of-islam-israel-memri-top-600
SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? Army-of-islam-israel-memri-top-600
A depiction of an ‘Army of Islam’ against Israel published in the Turkish newspaper Yeni Safak (courtesy MEMRI)
WASHINGTON – When Turkey’s semi-official newspaper Yeni Safak called for urgent action in forming a 57-nation “Army of Islam” to besiege and attack Israel, a suggestion undoubtedly approved with at least a wink and nod by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, it would signal the possible intent to create the largest military force on the planet – one nearly as large as the total population of the Jewish state.
The report came just ahead of the summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and was published under the headline, “What if an Army of Islam was formed against Israel?” It was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute.
But it wasn’t a rhetorical question. It was actually a suggestion to combine the military forces of all Islamic countries to overwhelm the Israeli army in manpower, budget and equipment – even boasting with statistics.
On December 12, 2017, ahead of the summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Istanbul, the Turkish daily Yeni Şafak, which is close to Erdoğan and his ruling AKP party, published an article titled “A Call for Urgent Action,” which also appeared on the paper’s website under the title “What If an Army of Islam Was Formed against Israel?” The article called on the 57 member states of the OIC to form a joint “Army of Islam” to besiege and attack the state of Israel. It notes that such a joint army will greatly exceed the Israeli army in manpower, equipment and budget, and presents statistics to prove this. It also advocates establishing joint bases for the army’s ground, air and naval forces that will arrive from all over the Muslim world to besiege Israel, while noting that Pakistan, as the only nuclear country, has “a special status” among the OIC countries. An interactive map provides information on military forces stationed in various locations and the role they can play in the potential joint Muslim attack on Israel.
Much of the information in the article was provided by Turkey’s SADAT International Defense and Consulting Company, which provides consultancy on defense and warfare, both conventional and unconventional, and on military organization, training and gear. The company promotes pan-Islamic military cooperation. According to its mission statement, it seeks “to establish defense collaboration and defense industry cooperation among Islamic countries, to help the Islamic world take its rightful place among the superpowers by providing … strategic consultancy and training services to the militaries and homeland security forces of Islamic countries.”
The SADAT company was founded by Erdoğan’s senior adviser on military affairs, retired General Adnan Tanrıverdi, and is chaired by his son, Melih Tanrıverdi. Adnan Tanrıverdi served in the Turkish army’s artillery corps and is an expert on asymmetric warfare. He was dismissed from the Turkish military in 1996 for his Islamist leanings.
In the report, Israel is described as “the outpost of the new Crusade and a dagger in the heart of Islam,” and “the eyes, ears and fist of the Christian World.”
“If the OIC member states unite and form a joint military force, it will be the largest army in the world,” the newspaper report said. “These countries’ total population is 1,674,526,931. The number of soldiers in active service in these countries is at least 5,206,100. Their [overall] military defense budget, of $174.7 billion, is also worthy of emphasis.”

It continues by contrasting the size of this potential Islamic force with Israel’s military capabilities.
“As for Israel, it is significantly inferior,” the report said. “The population of this country, which attempted to occupy Jerusalem while surrounded by Muslim states, is 8,049,314. Note that the population of Istanbul alone exceeds 14 million. The number of soldiers in active service in the [Israeli] occupation forces is 160,000, and [Israel’s] defense budget is approximately $15.6 billion.
The report suggested the formation of a “Jerusalem Task Group” to take steps to form an Islamic army that would besiege Israel.
“In a possible military operation, the first step is expected to involve 250,000 soldiers, and the establishment of joint land, air and naval bases for use in the short term,” explained the report. It would include the mobilization of 500 tanks and armored vehicles, 100 war planes, 500 attack helicopters and 50 warships and submarines.
Interactive maps provided information on specific bases and operations against Israel.

“Turkey will serve as an important headquarters during the operation, due to its land, air and naval infrastructures,” the report continued. “The Turkish army, which carried out ‘Operation Euphrates Shield’ [in Syria in 2017] with great success, is now ranked the world’s seventh strongest army, and the second largest army among the NATO powers. Turkey has approximately 4,000 tanks and 1,000 war planes and other aircraft. Its navy made significant progress during the last years, with 194 vessels at its disposal.”
The report also noted Pakistan, with its nuclear arsenal, “has important status among the 57 Muslim countries.”
In a statement, Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein described President Donald Trump’s Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital as a blow to Muslims, and added: “The Malaysian armed forces are ready to fulfill their duty regarding Jerusalem.”

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? WND-Donation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Putin Flip-Flops Like A Drunken Whore On Cryptocurrency Legalization newFrom Poisoned Spies to WWIII   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 pm

http://thelibertymill.com

• Putin Flip-Flops Like A Drunken Whore On Cryptocurrency Legalization
  • newFrom Poisoned Spies to WWIII
  • newBOOM: DOJ Planning Criminal Indictments of McCabe, Comey and Others!
  • newNC Child Sex Exploitation Ring Bust: 76 Arrests, 13 Children Rescued!
  • new

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR?   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Y'all remember that fourth horse in Revelation? Translated as a pale, dun, ashen horse in many renderings - however - it is translated from the greek word "chloros"  - green as grass - where we get the word chlorophyll from. Look at that map above again. Green is the color of Islam.

Quote :
I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

the wild beasts of the earth . . . no reason to leave out human wild beasts here. Wasn't Ishmael called a wild donkey (beast) of a man in Genesis in the Bible. Think about it.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/χλωρός
Adjective[edit]. χλωρός • (khlōrós) m ); first/second declension. The part of the spectrum from bright green to yellow: the color of new growth on plants or honey; pale · fresh, verdant, unripe

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The security of our food and nutrition supply is compromised by pesticide residues, new science finds   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:58 pm

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-17-security-of-our-food-and-nutrition-supply-is-compromised-by-pesticide-residues.html#

The security of our food and nutrition supply is compromised by pesticide residues, new science finds
Saturday, March 17, 2018 by: Frances Bloomfield

(Natural News) The world is getting more connected by the minute – and with that comes our dependence on specific regions for certain food items. Take Brazil, for example. Thanks to its climate and geographical diversity, the country has slowly put its place on the map: What was once a country only known for sugar has become the world’s primary exporter of coffee, beef, and soybeans.
However, with the strides that Brazil has made to expand its already competitive agribusiness, it has unfortunately turned to making and using pesticides to get a foothold. This has led to the indiscriminate and excessive use of agrochemicals, the effects of which compromise the security of food and the health of the nation’s people, according to a study. A team of researchers from the University of São Paulo has examined these effects and put together a grim picture of what’s to come ahead.
The concept of food and nutrition security, defined as the capacity of a person to “have regular, permanent, and unrestricted access to nutritionally adequate and safe food, respecting the cultural characteristics of each population,” is a relatively new concept, having only been finalized in the late ’90s.
In Brazil, access to food is a constitutional right, and national measures have been adopted to guarantee it. However, in order to address this need, the country has turned to using pesticides in hopes of increasing productivity and profitability. The authors of the study noted that “the massive use of pesticides contradicts with the concept of food safety due to the potential risks to health and the environment.”
The amount of pesticides used is nothing short of staggering. Collected data on the sales and marketing revealed that pesticide sales increased by 205.1 percent between 2000 and 2013, with the most sold pesticide being the herbicide glyphosate. Furthermore, nearly 500,000 tons of pesticides were sold from 2009 to 2012; and in 2012, Brazil surpassed the United States as the world’s largest buyer of pesticides – just as many pesticides have been used.
In fact, the researchers cited a 2010 study that stated Brazilian children between the ages of three and 12 had consumed more pesticide residue than what is allowed by the Pesticide Data Program, a national pesticide residue program. A 2016 survey revealed that schoolchildren in São Paulo, Brazil’s most populated city, were being exposed to varying levels of roughly nine pesticides.
In addition to the actual application of pesticides, the researchers wrote that exposure to these agrochemicals could also occur via the consumption of food that hadn’t been entirely rid of pesticide residue. The probable causes behind this include insufficient food cleansing, poor implementation of occupational and safety standards and practices, lack of supervision, and disproportionate usage of pesticides. (Related: Brazilians poisoned to death as 70 percent of crops are treated with pesticides banned in other nations)
And what of the health effects brought about by pesticides? Poisoning by pesticide is very frequent, with there being a combined total of 22,308 reported cases from 2010 to 2012. At the same time, there were more than 450 reported deaths linked to pesticide poisoning. Those who were unfortunate enough to have pesticide poisoning experienced a wide array of health symptoms, depending on whether it was acute or chronic. Acute pesticide poisoning can lead to abdominal cramps, conjunctivitis, headaches, and nosebleeds; chronic pesticide poisoning can cause liver damage, chromosomal changes, hearing loss, and cancer.
“Although alarming, these figures do not reflect reality due to the bias of underreporting,” wrote the researchers, explaining that these reported incidents composed only 20 percent of pesticide poisoning occurrences in the country.
They also mentioned several other studies that demonstrated the impact of pesticides on human health. For example, a 2010 case-control study concluded that pesticide exposure during pregnancy significantly raised the risk of children being born with congenital malformations. A 2012 cross-sectional study found that mothers and parents who came into contact with pesticides had a higher chance of conceiving male babies with genital defects.
Based on their review, the researchers concluded that Brazil should take steps towards minimizing the use of pesticides and improve the existing monitoring and supervisory programs. Moreover, health professionals should be given adequate and constant training to become adept at identifying and reporting any future cases of pesticide poisoning.
Visit Pesticides.news for more studies on the health effects and problems linked to pesticides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR?   SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-18-2018 = #9 !!! SYRIA-RUSSIA MOVES ALL TO READY FOR WAR!!! MCCABE SAYS ‘IF I GO DOWN TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE! & COMEY COMEBACK & MCCABE BOO HOO NOTES TO MUELLER! & COMEY UNDER BUSS..REPAIR?
Page 1 of 1