Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitt Romney Highlights Mormon Faith Ahead Of Potential White Horse Zenith 2016 Prophecy Bid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mitt Romney Highlights Mormon Faith Ahead Of Potential White Horse Zenith 2016 Prophecy Bid Empty
PostSubject: Mitt Romney Highlights Mormon Faith Ahead Of Potential White Horse Zenith 2016 Prophecy Bid   Mitt Romney Highlights Mormon Faith Ahead Of Potential White Horse Zenith 2016 Prophecy Bid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Mitt Romney Highlights Mormon Faith Ahead Of Potential White Horse Zenith 2016 Prophecy Bid

Mitt Romney Highlights Mormon Faith Ahead Of Potential White Horse Zenith 2016 Prophecy Bid RomneyWhiteHorse
I

n a speech here Friday night, Mitt Romney reminded the world that he’s a Mormon – and made clear that it would be a key part of his presidential campaign if he does decide to run for a third time. Romney put his faith, something he rarely spoke about or demonstrated on the 2012 or 2008 campaign trail, front and center while addressing Republican National Committee members aboard the USS Midway in San Diego, saying that those closest to him, including his wife Ann, know him not only as a businessman and politician but as a devoted leader in the Mormon church. “For over ten years, as you know I served as a pastor for a congregation and for groups of congregations. And so she’s seen me work with people who are very poor, to get them help and subsistence. She’s seen me work with folks that are looking for better work and jobs and providing care for the sick and the elderly. She knows where my heart is,” Romney said. His remarks were some of his most extensive on his role in the Mormon Church – he previously served as a ward bishop in his Boston community – ever in a political setting.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1