Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo Empty
PostSubject: MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo   MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Biblical Earth Changes in Ocean and more!!!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/01/official-discovery-of-nibiru-astronomers-say-2-more-planets-beyond-pluto-2487672.html

★Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo
Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQq6uih-08
Back to top Go down

MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo   MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:11 pm

I have notice the UV on plants in last years garden!
It appeared to be spotted area damage like it has come in as individual rays with maybe random spacing.
I knew what it was, but thought it was solely due to X coming in.
Now we know more don't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo   MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:11 pm

That was really good. i'm going to listen to it again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo   MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST LISTEN!! Planet X Its Big Its Bad and Its HERE Dr. Deagle w/Stan Deyo
Page 1 of 1