Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stan Deyo and Richard Grund

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Stan Deyo and Richard Grund Empty
PostSubject: Stan Deyo and Richard Grund   Stan Deyo and Richard Grund I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:05 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/firefall-talk-radio/2013/02/25/reflections-in-the-dark--stan-deyo-returns

Stan Deyo is back to discuss "what's coming in 2013" and what we have seen already in the areas of earthquakes, weather patterns and technology.

Covering current events, news, media, the normal and paranormal Reflections In The Dark will go deeper into the shadows to reveal what is really going on out there.

GREEN more coffee
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo and Richard Grund   Stan Deyo and Richard Grund I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Blessings to my good friend Rose! Thanks! Listening now enjoy the show

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo and Richard Grund   Stan Deyo and Richard Grund I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:14 pm

I listened to this partly last night and have my player paused with about 45 minutes remaining. IMHO y'all won't be wasting your time if you hear this. So far what Stan has to talk about has been very interesting. Thanks for this one Rose.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo and Richard Grund   Stan Deyo and Richard Grund I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Stan Deyo's perceptions of what is going on in the world always leave me both reeling and praising God... always. I'm glad you both find him interesting, also.

You're very welcome. cheers

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo and Richard Grund   Stan Deyo and Richard Grund I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

good show.....thanks for the link Stan Deyo and Richard Grund 3155710797
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo and Richard Grund   Stan Deyo and Richard Grund I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:53 pm

I've been listening/reading Stan's blog for years he's a very knowledgable man I have his original book..."The Cosmic conspiracy" not the second copy... the first! Had it for years already! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo and Richard Grund   Stan Deyo and Richard Grund I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stan Deyo and Richard Grund
Page 1 of 1