Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings Empty
PostSubject: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:15 am

Published on Feb 9, 2015

CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings 

CERN is due to re-open the large hadron collider in March of 2015 in order to recreate the big bang, despite warnings from top scientists such as Stephen Hawking and Neil de Grasse Tyson.

Is CERN the most dangerous thing in the cosmos that could lead to the ultimate destruction of the Earth and the entire universe? Recent developments prove to us the scientific community is no longer able to explain ‘reality’ without looking at the ‘supernatural’. Will we soon learn CERN is really the ‘ultimate stargate’ and one of the gate-keepers most closely guarded secrets? Will this be the way man attempts to break the ultimate ‘God barrier’, an attempt to encounter demi-God’s in an all-out rush towards the destruction of all creation? We understand they won’t be releasing the secrets until they’re prepared to release them.

“The men who would play God, in searching for the God particle, are truly going to find more than they bargained for as they open the gates of hell” we are warned by Stephen Quayle

YourNewsWire.com
Read more here: http://yournewswire.com/cern-to-attem...

http://www.wissensnavigator.com/docum...

http://www.ibtimes.com/new-us-science...

http://www.livescience.com/47737-step...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/god-particle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJdc3...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:44 pm

I AGREE, TIS NOT GOOD!

I'm changing this comment to this!

THOSE WHO RUN THIS PLANET ARE INSANE AND THIS ON TOP OF WAR IS ONE INSANE ESCAPADE!!!

THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS OF ALL THE PLANETS IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM ARE FAR MORE FRAGILE THAN ONE CAN COMPREHEND AND ANY STRONG INFLUENCE RELEASED ON THIS PLANET AFFECTS ALL.

IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT EACH ABOVE GROUND NUCLEAR TEST AND THOSE SET OFF IN JAPAN DURING WWii HAVE HAD AN ADVERSE EFFECT DURING DETONATION!!!

I PRAY FOR US ALL AND ALL GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET THAT THIS THING BREAKS DOWN FOR I FEAR SOMETHING AWFUL WILL HAPPEN IF IT IS RUNNING DURING A NUCLEAR WAR!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Tomorrow is my birthday, might be the last, so I got a new 8" tablet, pizza, cupcakes and beer!
Not ridding dirt bikes much yet as the ribs still are bothering me so I'll stick to the quad and and God's beautiful creation outdoors! Weather is going to be great after the deluge and weird thunder so I'll take in as much good stuff as I can before the big bang creates the abyss of fire or black hole with sucking noise!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Happy Birthday Spring.....hopefully some more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Thanks!
Yeah! I second that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Hope you enjoyed those cupcakes Spring. Happy Birthday!

happy birthdaay
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Happy birthday, Dave. I see you finally made it to 29 . . . . again!  Rofl Wishing you many more.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:58 am

Happy Birthday, but man, this whole CERN thing is really disturbing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings   ALERT: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March, Top Scientists Issue Warnings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1