Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again Empty
PostSubject: Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again   Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Another SHTF week folks. See the link to get all the details.

US Reportedly Suggests Israeli-Palestinian Summit in May
PA Official: Kerry Will Present 'Plan of Action' in Two Months
Crowning Erdogan as the New King of Islamists [ No No No ]
Obama Gave Netanyahu the Green Light on Iran [check out that big scar on “O’s” head in the photo. I still think he’s either had brain surgery or somewhere along the line he had a major head injury]
Three articles on North Korea, and a couple more on the Russians, and another couple more on Syria. [how much more tension can build before the big SNAP???]

Click Here For The News Alert

Last edited by researcher on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repair what my fumble-fingers botched)
Back to top Go down

Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again   Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:27 am

This is exactly how I saw this coming that it would be soon after Pass Over!

I have a mind map program which you link items together, have been working on the thing a few days but have most all the significant things including 60 day financial collapse @ end of may, Pope, '0' the enforcer of U.N. Agreements etc.

Kind of a time line of events hangin in space, no pencil required.
Only thing is it doesn't work the way I want, close but not good enough.

Any way this event is slightly later than I thought it would be... by a month.

As I said 0 is the one that steps in!!!! I have always believed that based on many things known.

Quite interesting it is all now pretty much out where we are seeing it real time now!!!

Thanks for the article researcher!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again   Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 am

Oh yeah, we all saw that scar years ago, remember?
Looks almost triangular at times but runs from one side to the other... think Kate has one visible too. What's up with that.

Any way do we think that this could be the head wound?
Wonder if it was an accident or intentional?

Maybe too much pot and a skate board?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again   Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hebrew Nation News Alert for 31 March - See Inside for a Partial Table of Articles - Hot Issue Again
Page 1 of 1