Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Podesta – Soft Disclosure. Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

John Podesta – Soft Disclosure. Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: John Podesta – Soft Disclosure. Posted by lamarzulli   John Podesta – Soft Disclosure. Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 am

John Podesta – Soft Disclosure.

Posted by lamarzulli on February 17, 2015

Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural!

The current political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago. L. A. Marzulli

John Podesta – Soft Disclosure. Posted by lamarzulli Ufo-vCommentary & Analysis 

by 

L. A. Marzulli

Former Obama aide Podesta regrets not disclosing UFO files

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/02/16/former-obama-aide-podesta-regrets-not-disclosing-ufo-files/

“Finally, my biggest failure of 2014: Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files. #thetruthisstilloutthere,”he tweeted on Friday, his last day in the White House.

Out of all the statements made by John Podesta, the media could report on, this statement by  got their attention.  Interesting.

I call this “soft disclosure” as we have a top-level US government official, hinting at the disclosure of secret UFO files!

It’s another step toward the day when full disclosure of the so-called extraterrestrial presence really happens and everyone’s paradigm changes in an instant.

Yesterday at the close of the blog-post I wrote this:

With that stated, and as absurd as it may sound in this context, we may be looking at the revealing of the so-called extraterrestrial presence soon and when they arrive they will state that they created the world’s religions.  This would bring an end to the fighting and act as the impetus to the forming of a One world religious system that the Book of Revelation tells us.  End times?  You bet.

Yesterday on the Prophecy Watchers interview, Gary Stearman and I discussed the Biblical passage where Jesus warns us:  Men fainting from fear from what is coming on the earth.

While we don’t know exactly what Jesus is referring to, with the ongoing UFO sightings worldwide and the fact that the follow-up sentence right afterward tells us: for the powers of the heavens will be shaken, seems to point, in my opinion, to the burgeoning UFO phenomenon.

Here’s the warning from Luke 21 in full:

“There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27“Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory.…

Think about it.  Why is Jesus taking the time to tell his disciples what will commence at the end of the age?  His statement is a dire warning of what will come upon the earth at some point.  Now let’s go back to Podesta, who is calling for the disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence.  He wants the folks to know what is really going on.

The churches, for the most part, won’t even address the subject, and yet we have the Ancient Alien series now in its 7th season and still going strong.  We see movies like Jupiter Rising—see last weeks BLOG post—which talk about the earth being seeded here by ET.  We have Richard Dawkins and others who promulgate the panspermia paradigm, as their embrace of the theory of evolution won’t allow for creation by a Holy God.  In England more people believe in ET than in God and yet in most instances the churches in the USA are afraid to engage the subject.

I get emails almost daily from people who have been abducted, or have had a sighting, or contact of some sort and are trying to come to grips with it.

When we take a hard look at the warning Jesus gives us and then look at what is manifesting, what else could he be talking about?  The powers of heaven shaken? 

Men fainting from fear?

Something is coming which is unprecedented and in my opinion, this is the revealing of the so-called extraterrestrial presence.  It is the ultimate game changer.  Disclosure may be closer than we think and when it happens what will you do?  How will it affect your life?  What will it do to your faith in the God of the Bible?  How will you stand against the deception, for I believe the revealing of ET will, in fact, be the Great Deception, the Strong Delusion, that the Bible warns us of.  

UFO Disclosure?  

End times?  

You bet!
Back to top Go down

John Podesta – Soft Disclosure. Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1